2004 INFINITI G

Based on 873 Ratings for the 2003 - 2006 models.

The Infinity G35 is the best car I've owned!

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "Looks good, fun to drive and reliable."

Cons: "Back seat is very small. 2Dr not for families."

"Its fun to drive, quick and responsive and it looks good. I've my G for eight years and close to 170k miles and its always been reliable. Still looks and rides great."

love this ca

By on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"i bought this car and love it a lot, love the design and out look of the car. however, mpg is killing me everyday!"

Can't go wrong

By on Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"I bought a used 2005 G35 sedan at the beginning of 2009. I was first considering a Lexus IS 350 but decided on the G after finding the IS to be too constricted on the inside, have a boxed-in field of vision, feel un-impressive on the road, and have an inflated price tag relative to the G. I've put over 10,000 miles on the G35 since then, primarily on road trips. I got this car because of the engine and its ability to handle mountains and deserts. The car has not disappointed. The heat gauge hardly moves when effortlessly cruising up a mountain at 90 mph in 90 degree heat with the A/C at full blast, and the acceleration is surprisingly responsive even under those demanding conditions. Traveling 120 mph feels like going 60 mph in a lesser car (low noise, no vibration, excellent stability, etc) and the handling is superb. The headlights are excellent for night driving, brightly illuminating a wide field of vision at least 1/4 mile ahead. This car is exactly what I was looking for. It achieves an extremely rare combination: a performance car that is a thrill to drive yet also does not tire the driver on long trips. This car has been criticized for its fuel economy, but I challenge anyone to find another car that gets 25 mpg while averaging 80 mph in the mountains with a cargo of two comfortable adults and a trunk full of luggage. The G35 is a car for people who intend to drive. Anyone who wants to tool around in a city or commute back and forth to work in bumper-to-bumper traffic should use a Prius and get out in a G to see the rest of the world on weekends and holidays."

Still in love

By on Thursday, September 11, 2008

"I've driven this vehicle for 5 years now, and I'm still in love with it. The engine still sounds great, and the style is timeless. No major mechanical problems after 90k miles. I still get compliments on it all the time (I keep it clean). I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone considering a BMW, Lexus, Acura, etc. Being RWD, the performance surpasses it's FWD competition, but is less expensive and has more power than a 325 BMW."

Fun and Solid Sports Sedan

By on Friday, August 22, 2008

"I really love my G35, it is a lot of fun to drive and looks pretty cool too. Having young children has not been a problem as the back seat is plenty big for full sized adults, let alone kids. I have not had any problems since I bought the car used one year ago with 37k miles - it now has 50k. I've heard the interior kind of breaks down but mine is fine. I bought some Blizzak snow tires and driving in MI winters has been fine. All the ESC and ESV controls keep me out of trouble, no spin outs. MPG has been about 21 or 22mpg in mixed driving and about 17/18 in just city. Not great MPG but much better than my old SUV. It isn't exactly comfortable, if I was a traveling salesman I might look for something different but it suites my needs perfectly."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching INFINITI G near Honolulu. See local deals