2000 INFINITI G

Based on 147 Ratings for the 1999 - 2002 models.

Best car I have ever owned!

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"The G20 is the most reliable car I have ever owned. It's still going storng at 130K miles with no signs of letting up. I would recommend this car to anybody who likes a small car with a nice ride."

good commuter car

By on Sunday, July 29, 2007

"okay gas mileage, good car for going to work (2hour drive) dependable"

Most dependable car I ever owned.

By on Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pros: "dependable, safe, quality,"

Cons: "turning radius is poor"

"I purchased my 2002 Infinite G20 in 2004 on ebay. I did a lot of research before purchase and I knew exactly what I wanted. Even test drove the G20 locally. When the trailer pulled up to my house and I saw the car, I knew we would be together for a long time. I loved the way it looked. For about the next 4-5 years I maintained it at a local Infinite Dealership. For the past few years I take it to a local mechanic. I always get the oil changed every 3,000-4,000 miles. I recently put on a new catalytic converter and other than that, the brakes and a new starter (I have an automatic start so that might have something to do with it), I have had NO major problems. It's been the most dependable car I've ever owned and I feel very safe in it. It feels like there is some weight to it. The only issue I have is that the turning radius is not that great. I hit a lot of curbs because the wheel just does not turn that much. Still an excellent car and I would very likely purchase another Infinite in the future."

Reliable, quick, fun and fuel efficient

By on Sunday, January 8, 2012

"My 2001 manual G20t is still getting 29-30 mpg mixed 50/50 highway/city driving with regular unleaded! I can't believe that they stopped making this model - current cars boast of 28-30 mpg highway with premium fuel required. I bought it new and the original clutch is still rock solid without slippage. The engine still has enough power to make this fun to drive daily. Driver's cup holder is very poor but that is a tiny gripe for such a great car. No major repairs and my mechanic is always trying to find out when I am going to sell it."

High Value Product

By on Thursday, July 22, 2010

"Own a 2002 G20, Sport Edition, purchased new at the end of 2001. Only 65,000 miles. First my daughter drove it and now my son. Great vehicle, reliable, comfortable, stylish and safe for its size. Cost to maintain has been minimal. With good luck, we'll keep the car for many years to come. Infiniti would be well advised to bring to market another entry level sedan like the G20."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching INFINITI G near Honolulu. See local deals