2000 INFINITI G

Based on 147 Ratings for the 1999 - 2002 models.

Good car

By on Thursday, September 4, 2008

"I bought this car 4 years ago and love it. I have the '02 5 speed and I love the handling around corners. No major problems, just the usual brakes, tires, etc. Although I do have to say that this car eats tires, every year at inspection I need a new set. Mechanic says it is because of the tow & camper system the car has...whatever that means, but it doesnt have a normal alignment like other cars have. Cup holder sucks as everyone says, but i get by. Love the leather, 6 cd bose, and power features. With gas at $4/gal the 30mpg's are great! The only other complain I may have his that the back seat is rather small, adults have to squeeze in, and if you have kids -child seats are a struggle in the back. Great car for hauling 2 passengers!"

Low Maintenance, Reliable

By on Monday, October 1, 2007

"I bought this car new in '01, and it's still going along trouble-free after 178k miles. Only a few maintenance/repairs needed so far - replaced the starter and a battery -- other than suggested maintenance & tires, not even a single lightbulb has needed replacement. Average 32mpg highway, 22 city. Only downside is an inconvenient cupholder & minor wind noise."

A great little luxury car.

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"Bought this used two years ago and it's turned out to be a great car. Very high quality materials, good leather and comfortable seats. Great high speed cruiser, 30 mpg on highway. Absolutely perfectly balanced suspension and driving characteristics. A little bit underpowered but has one of the best 4cyl. engines ever. If Infinity had put a 6cyl. in this car and updated the interior design a bit they would have had a hit. Consumer reports is right-" the second most reliable care ever rated." It has been absolutely reliable."

It's a great buy for your money!

By on Monday, October 22, 2007

"I bought a 2002 G20 two years ago, excellent condition. It's truly money well spent. We love it so much that few months later my husband bought another one. My husband does the regular maintainance: oil, air filter, break pads changes, and we've never had any problems. It's reliable, fuel efficient, economic, and offer the luxury feeling of heated & leather seats, moonroof, and Bose sterero system. Very good buy!"

Amazing Car

By on Friday, September 14, 2007

"I bought my car new in 2001, almost 7 years later i am still driving it. I changed the tires, brakes, and oil, along with regular scheduled maintenance. It has never had a problem and I get compliments on it still. I have over 100k miles on the car, thinking about getting another car and I just can't see myself parting with this car, it almost brings me to tears, lol. It has seen some of the nastiest conditions and has gotten me home safe every time."

Great car!

By on Friday, February 1, 2013

Pros: "GREAT gas mileage"

Cons: "1 cup holder in front & 2 in rear,"

"I received my car a few years ago with close to 90,000 miles on it. The previous owner did not drive the car often and it was in great shape. My car is great on gas and remains a reliable car. This car can/has stood the test of time! Its a wonderfully made & durable car. Considering the age of this car it still runs great! I would recommend this car to anyone."

Love My G20

By on Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"I absolutely love this car. I originally bought a 2000 G20 and totaled it in an accident. I was driving the car and the most damage was to the driver's side door. I received some very minor scratches from the airbag deploying, but other than that walked away completely fine. The safety alone led me right back to Infiniti where I purchased my 2002 G20. I've had it since then and have had no problems whatsoever. I need a bigger, AWD vehicle, but wish I could afford to keep this one as well. My car is almost 9 years old and still looks very stylish! I highly recommend it for anyone - new driver, daily commuter who logs a lot of miles, etc."

210k and still goin

By on Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"This car is phenominal. I daily drive it everyday and I have 210k miles."

BEST VEHICLE EVER

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"AMAZING VEHICLE! They still drive great even after putting hundreds of thousands of miles on them."

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"I've got a 2002 that I bought 6 years ago. I absolutely love it. Plan to give it to my daughter when she turns 16. It's going to be tough for me to part with it, and I'm glad it's staying in the family. I've had no problems with it...only done regular maintenance. I wish they still made them because it would definitely be my next car....luxury car without the luxury price."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching INFINITI G near Honolulu. See local deals