2000 INFINITI G

Based on 147 Ratings for the 1999 - 2002 models.

Good car

By on Thursday, September 4, 2008

"I bought this car 4 years ago and love it. I have the '02 5 speed and I love the handling around corners. No major problems, just the usual brakes, tires, etc. Although I do have to say that this car eats tires, every year at inspection I need a new set. Mechanic says it is because of the tow & camper system the car has...whatever that means, but it doesnt have a normal alignment like other cars have. Cup holder sucks as everyone says, but i get by. Love the leather, 6 cd bose, and power features. With gas at $4/gal the 30mpg's are great! The only other complain I may have his that the back seat is rather small, adults have to squeeze in, and if you have kids -child seats are a struggle in the back. Great car for hauling 2 passengers!"

Great car!

By on Friday, February 1, 2013

Pros: "GREAT gas mileage"

Cons: "1 cup holder in front & 2 in rear,"

"I received my car a few years ago with close to 90,000 miles on it. The previous owner did not drive the car often and it was in great shape. My car is great on gas and remains a reliable car. This car can/has stood the test of time! Its a wonderfully made & durable car. Considering the age of this car it still runs great! I would recommend this car to anyone."

Love My G20

By on Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"I absolutely love this car. I originally bought a 2000 G20 and totaled it in an accident. I was driving the car and the most damage was to the driver's side door. I received some very minor scratches from the airbag deploying, but other than that walked away completely fine. The safety alone led me right back to Infiniti where I purchased my 2002 G20. I've had it since then and have had no problems whatsoever. I need a bigger, AWD vehicle, but wish I could afford to keep this one as well. My car is almost 9 years old and still looks very stylish! I highly recommend it for anyone - new driver, daily commuter who logs a lot of miles, etc."

210k and still goin

By on Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"This car is phenominal. I daily drive it everyday and I have 210k miles."

BEST VEHICLE EVER

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"AMAZING VEHICLE! They still drive great even after putting hundreds of thousands of miles on them."

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"I've got a 2002 that I bought 6 years ago. I absolutely love it. Plan to give it to my daughter when she turns 16. It's going to be tough for me to part with it, and I'm glad it's staying in the family. I've had no problems with it...only done regular maintenance. I wish they still made them because it would definitely be my next car....luxury car without the luxury price."

Best car I have ever owned!

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"The G20 is the most reliable car I have ever owned. It's still going storng at 130K miles with no signs of letting up. I would recommend this car to anybody who likes a small car with a nice ride."

good commuter car

By on Sunday, July 29, 2007

"okay gas mileage, good car for going to work (2hour drive) dependable"

Most dependable car I ever owned.

By on Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pros: "dependable, safe, quality,"

Cons: "turning radius is poor"

"I purchased my 2002 Infinite G20 in 2004 on ebay. I did a lot of research before purchase and I knew exactly what I wanted. Even test drove the G20 locally. When the trailer pulled up to my house and I saw the car, I knew we would be together for a long time. I loved the way it looked. For about the next 4-5 years I maintained it at a local Infinite Dealership. For the past few years I take it to a local mechanic. I always get the oil changed every 3,000-4,000 miles. I recently put on a new catalytic converter and other than that, the brakes and a new starter (I have an automatic start so that might have something to do with it), I have had NO major problems. It's been the most dependable car I've ever owned and I feel very safe in it. It feels like there is some weight to it. The only issue I have is that the turning radius is not that great. I hit a lot of curbs because the wheel just does not turn that much. Still an excellent car and I would very likely purchase another Infinite in the future."

Reliable, quick, fun and fuel efficient

By on Sunday, January 8, 2012

"My 2001 manual G20t is still getting 29-30 mpg mixed 50/50 highway/city driving with regular unleaded! I can't believe that they stopped making this model - current cars boast of 28-30 mpg highway with premium fuel required. I bought it new and the original clutch is still rock solid without slippage. The engine still has enough power to make this fun to drive daily. Driver's cup holder is very poor but that is a tiny gripe for such a great car. No major repairs and my mechanic is always trying to find out when I am going to sell it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching INFINITI G near Honolulu. See local deals