2000 INFINITI G

Based on 147 Ratings for the 1999 - 2002 models.

Good car

By on Thursday, September 4, 2008

"I bought this car 4 years ago and love it. I have the '02 5 speed and I love the handling around corners. No major problems, just the usual brakes, tires, etc. Although I do have to say that this car eats tires, every year at inspection I need a new set. Mechanic says it is because of the tow & camper system the car has...whatever that means, but it doesnt have a normal alignment like other cars have. Cup holder sucks as everyone says, but i get by. Love the leather, 6 cd bose, and power features. With gas at $4/gal the 30mpg's are great! The only other complain I may have his that the back seat is rather small, adults have to squeeze in, and if you have kids -child seats are a struggle in the back. Great car for hauling 2 passengers!"

Great car!

By on Friday, February 1, 2013

Pros: "GREAT gas mileage"

Cons: "1 cup holder in front & 2 in rear,"

"I received my car a few years ago with close to 90,000 miles on it. The previous owner did not drive the car often and it was in great shape. My car is great on gas and remains a reliable car. This car can/has stood the test of time! Its a wonderfully made & durable car. Considering the age of this car it still runs great! I would recommend this car to anyone."

Love My G20

By on Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"I absolutely love this car. I originally bought a 2000 G20 and totaled it in an accident. I was driving the car and the most damage was to the driver's side door. I received some very minor scratches from the airbag deploying, but other than that walked away completely fine. The safety alone led me right back to Infiniti where I purchased my 2002 G20. I've had it since then and have had no problems whatsoever. I need a bigger, AWD vehicle, but wish I could afford to keep this one as well. My car is almost 9 years old and still looks very stylish! I highly recommend it for anyone - new driver, daily commuter who logs a lot of miles, etc."

210k and still goin

By on Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"This car is phenominal. I daily drive it everyday and I have 210k miles."

BEST VEHICLE EVER

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"AMAZING VEHICLE! They still drive great even after putting hundreds of thousands of miles on them."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching INFINITI G near Honolulu. See local deals