1996 INFINITI G

Based on 78 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

Its awesome

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"I got this car with 165,000 miles and since then i have put on 20,000 and some change. Their has been only minor problems that i would blame on myself such as stereo system blew alternator. Also an unqualified mechanic made a mistake before i bought it. This caused for the starter to go out. Other than that it has started through winter and summer with no problems at all. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone. It is also very hard to get rid of when i am in the process of getting a new vehicle just knowing that it is that good of a vehicle."

By on Sunday, November 16, 2008

Great college car

By on Monday, October 6, 2008

"I got this car from a guy to make it the last few years of college, and it made it and was awesome up until some broad rear ended me. I had to replace a air intake for the engine, and it needed some muffler work, but through two cold Minnesota winters it started faithfully. It did pretty well in my small college town and Minneapolis. If you find this car for a good price and it's anything like mine, you neednt worry about it falling apart on you."

Extremely Reliable, very comfortable long-miler

By on Monday, August 11, 2008

"I purchased my 1996 G20 used in 2000 from the original owner, who drove it about 120,000 miles. Since then, I've put another 125,000 miles on it, and have found the car to be the most reliable I've ever owned. My expenses so far have been limited to wear-and-tear items - the clutch was replaced at 170,000, and the oxygen, VSS, and knock sensors have all been replaced as they failed. A CV joint was replaced after I took the car camping and hit a large pothole. I also had the water pump replaced at 210,000 miles. Mechanically, the engine is very tight and sound. The front main seal weeps a few drops of oil per week, but so far hasn't justified the cost or trouble of replacing it. The car is not my everyday driver anymore, but it extremely comfortable for long trips and as an occasional grocery-getter. The leather and paint have far exceeded my expectations, and I could hardly be more happy with a car as I have been with this Infiniti product."

VERY good car

By on Sunday, June 8, 2008

"I bought this car for my daughter.....it had 123k miles on it but for 3400 it was totally worth it! It now has 145k miles and is running like when we first bought it.....very pleased with the way it drives and its fuel economy....the only thing wrong is that the RPM meter is going crazy and when you turn the car on or the press the gas...it says its going 4-7 rpms but its not....i think it needs to be calibrated or something. Anyway, i love it...for sure would recommend it!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching INFINITI G near Honolulu. See local deals