2012 INFINITI EX

Based on 57 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

One of the best vehicles I've owned

By on Monday, December 5, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, fantastic AWD system."

Cons: "City MPG"

"I've owned quite a few cars, this is by far one of my favorites. The power and handling is excellent for a "wagon" (my insurance company's classification for it). It's a bit pricey, doesn't get the best gas mileage, and doesn't have the best cargo room. Having said all of that, our goal was not to get a sports car or an SUV. It was to get a practical, sporty, AWD vehicle with a really nice interior. It is fast, it handles extremely well for what it is, and the interior is considerably better than anything in it's class IMO. The car travels very well, has a huge gas tank, and can haul 2 people and 3 dogs long distances in comfort. The AWD system is fantastic, handled all of the snow except the blizzard here in VA. Compared to BMW, Audi, and Mercedes; it is priced better, performs better, has a better warranty, and IMO a much much better interior."

Fun car

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "Fun driving; looks different (in a good way)"

Cons: "cramped back seat"

"If you like to drive and want to have a fun car with features that are near about top of the line, then this is the vehicle. Comparable BMW/Audi will probably be a lot more expensive and the ride will not be as smooth. On the other hand, while it might not be as serene as a Lexus, it definitely is more exciting. Long drives are not taxing and city maneuverability is very good. The inside is silent and refined with nice blend of leather and (apparently actual) wood trim; very good sound system and intuitive and fast (i.e. very little lag) nav. system. A word of caution though - I am skeptical about Infiniti's much touted self-healing paint. While it may (over time) cover small scratches and nicks, but do not expect miracles. Also, do not get this car if you want to use it as a full fledged family vehicle - just would not work."

Great car, all that I could ask for

By on Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pros: "Overall quality in and out, legroom as I am 6'4""

Cons: "no real cons I can think of"

"I bought the 2008 and just turned over 100,000 miles. So far, just regular maintenance and rear brakes. Has RWD and everything else and I really enjoy the music system on long drives. Since purchase, I have averaged 25-26 mpg on mostly highway driving, better than I expected. I had an FX 35 for six years before trading for the EX. I thought the FX was the best car, but the EX is even better. I am looking forward to my next 100,000 miles."

Wife Loves Car

By on Friday, December 18, 2009

"My wife picked out this car and she absolutely loves it. I don't mind driving it because it feels and rides like a sports car. Need to be careful on the road because you don't feel the speed. It also has very quick acceleration. A real sleeper."

By on Friday, October 23, 2009

"great crossover! my wife drives the car for work,and loves it. i'm 5'10' 200 lbs,and have no problem with room. ok on cargo room. this is actually a sports car! we put 20's on it,and it's real sharp. get tons of looks,and comments!i would reccomend this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching INFINITI EX near Honolulu. See local deals