2012 INFINITI EX

Based on 57 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Love this car

By on Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"We were looking to get Honda CRV or Nissan Rogue, but once we testdrove the Infiniti, it was no contest. We already have Honda Minivan (kids love it) with Nav and entertainment system (Honda is our long trip car). So the second car was to be for shorter/fun trips. Yes, the mileage in the city is not that great, but on the highway we got 28.6 mpg. Since we use public transit for commuting to work, we did not mind the mileage. Reliability and great safety was big for us. We got Jurney AWD with leather seats and technology package. We have our own navigation system and saved a couple of thousand dollars on the camera/lane departure warning (the car has great sensors front and back for parking). The car is very responsive, high tech and just plain fun to drive. Many standard features. Sufficient room in the back for our 9.5, 5.5 children and my mom. Not sure it is good for a 6 footer plus if there is a passenger in the back...not our problem. My husband is 5"10'' and the car accomodates an average height adult behind him perfectly well."

Outstanding Car!

By on Friday, April 29, 2011

"The engineers at Infiniti did an outstanding job designing this car! My EX35 rides like a dream. Beautiful craftsmanship in the interior. I love the subtle curves of the exterior design...it gives the EX a true personality and makes it stand out from all the other crossovers out there. I've had this vehicle for about a year and a half and it has performed flawlessly. Acceleration and handling are effortless,"

Fast, responsive, great handling even a CUV!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "quick,light"

Cons: "performance comes with price for gas"

"No need to buy a BMW X3, Mercedes GLK or a Audi Q5. The EX beats them all on style, performance and value. German cars are bland and over priced. Interior styling is great. Fit and finish is fantastic and it comes with leather standard. Imagine a premium car that does not require a premium package to make it a "premium" car ! 7 speed transmission is great, has matching downshift. The nav operates with touch, voice and dedicated buttons... it work works any way YOU like. Great 360 degree view for backup and parking. There nothing else like it at any price. It's quiet, yet has a great road feel and only wieghs in at 3800lbs. Light for an "SUV/CUV"."

Good All around

By on Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"This vehicle is stylish and very comfortable. It could use a little more horsepower or the 7 speed auto planned for the 2011 models. Great technology features. Only thing I don't like is the winter traction is nothing like a Subaru(even with AWD), but it is a trade off for the RWD feel in the summer. Fuel economy is on the low end of vehicles in this group but has the best ride of any in it's class."

Love this car!

By on Saturday, January 17, 2009

"great car and it is smart too. comfy and fast. great stereo and gps...get the real time traffic - it's awesome. the back up camera is a real plus. you will love it and never want to stop driving."

One of the best vehicles I've owned

By on Monday, December 5, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, fantastic AWD system."

Cons: "City MPG"

"I've owned quite a few cars, this is by far one of my favorites. The power and handling is excellent for a "wagon" (my insurance company's classification for it). It's a bit pricey, doesn't get the best gas mileage, and doesn't have the best cargo room. Having said all of that, our goal was not to get a sports car or an SUV. It was to get a practical, sporty, AWD vehicle with a really nice interior. It is fast, it handles extremely well for what it is, and the interior is considerably better than anything in it's class IMO. The car travels very well, has a huge gas tank, and can haul 2 people and 3 dogs long distances in comfort. The AWD system is fantastic, handled all of the snow except the blizzard here in VA. Compared to BMW, Audi, and Mercedes; it is priced better, performs better, has a better warranty, and IMO a much much better interior."

Fun car

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "Fun driving; looks different (in a good way)"

Cons: "cramped back seat"

"If you like to drive and want to have a fun car with features that are near about top of the line, then this is the vehicle. Comparable BMW/Audi will probably be a lot more expensive and the ride will not be as smooth. On the other hand, while it might not be as serene as a Lexus, it definitely is more exciting. Long drives are not taxing and city maneuverability is very good. The inside is silent and refined with nice blend of leather and (apparently actual) wood trim; very good sound system and intuitive and fast (i.e. very little lag) nav. system. A word of caution though - I am skeptical about Infiniti's much touted self-healing paint. While it may (over time) cover small scratches and nicks, but do not expect miracles. Also, do not get this car if you want to use it as a full fledged family vehicle - just would not work."

Great car, all that I could ask for

By on Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pros: "Overall quality in and out, legroom as I am 6'4""

Cons: "no real cons I can think of"

"I bought the 2008 and just turned over 100,000 miles. So far, just regular maintenance and rear brakes. Has RWD and everything else and I really enjoy the music system on long drives. Since purchase, I have averaged 25-26 mpg on mostly highway driving, better than I expected. I had an FX 35 for six years before trading for the EX. I thought the FX was the best car, but the EX is even better. I am looking forward to my next 100,000 miles."

Wife Loves Car

By on Friday, December 18, 2009

"My wife picked out this car and she absolutely loves it. I don't mind driving it because it feels and rides like a sports car. Need to be careful on the road because you don't feel the speed. It also has very quick acceleration. A real sleeper."

By on Friday, October 23, 2009

"great crossover! my wife drives the car for work,and loves it. i'm 5'10' 200 lbs,and have no problem with room. ok on cargo room. this is actually a sports car! we put 20's on it,and it's real sharp. get tons of looks,and comments!i would reccomend this car."

Great car with few flaws

By on Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pros: "Great tech, driveability, fun to drive"

Cons: "Cupholder size, fuel economy just okay"

"I'm on 39 month lease. Overall have really enjoyed driving this car. Just put on new tires. Never had any problems. My dealer has been great to work with. My only complaints are limited storage space and small cupholders. I drive 19,000 miles/year and the car has really been great in all kinds of weather conditions, including snow. I will probably buy the car outright when my lease expires next August. Not a great car if you have a large family, but for empty-nesters or Yuppies, it's a great choice for both fun-to-drive factor, as well as adding utility beyond the G35."

Comfort, practical, fun! Very satisfied!

By on Friday, August 27, 2010

"It is real good car, comfort, fast and practical! 300hp AWD luxuary takes u really satisfied."

Great Car!

By on Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Pros: "Great AWD sporty SUV"

Cons: "Small car"

"Overall a great care which is fun to drive and own. I think that it is a good alternative to a Lexus RX350 or a BMW (X1 or X3). Interior is well thought out and safety features are great. It has lane change departure warning, intelligent cruse control and navigation. The Infinity EX37 has a plus interior."

A Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, December 5, 2013

"Bought this, used, 19,000 miles, about 3 years ago. It is a fabulous ride in every way. The storage in back is not great, but, is adequate for my needs. The ride, luxury, and overall quality are excellent. It has been a very reliable, and drivable vehicle. I owned a QX from 2001-2008, and it too, was a great ride. But the EX is far superior in every way except rear storage. But, the EX is a car, and the QX was a truck."

Great drive, quick, comfortable, sporty

By on Sunday, June 30, 2013

"If size isn't your main concern, everything else about the car is great. Very sporty and fun to drive. Stereo and entertainment/navigation system are great and easy to use. Not a whole lot of space for luggage."

Very good little suv

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "Very sporty and comfortable, fun to drive,"

Cons: "Style is a bit plain"

"The EX35 is a comfortable sporty compact suv. It is fast, handles well, and gets decent gas mileage( 19.5 mpg since I've owned it ) mixed driving. The front seats are the most comfortable you will find in any car. It has a good ride handling combination. It has sporty steering and very good technology. My only complaints are the style is a bit plain and it doesn't have the same quality feel as the comparable German cars."

Love it--stylish and fun to drive

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pros: "Style"

Cons: "Fuel economy; small back seat"

"I've had this vehicle for 2.5 years and am extremely pleased with it. The style and features are wonderful. The only minor drawback is fuel economy--about 19-21 miles per gallon. I will definitely purchase another Infiniti but hope they are working on fuel economy."

very nice

By on Friday, September 18, 2009

"Very, very nice machine only problem is rather limited back seat room. But if you are not hauling a team this is really a luxury crossover no question about it."

By on Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"This car drives like a sports sedan. it flies of the line from 0-60 and corners like a bmw. The interior of the car I bought has all the bells and whistles, it is elegant to say the least. My wife drove it and almost didnt give it back, I may get another one for her."

Excellent car for the money

By on Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pros: "get a great bang for the buck. Great resale value."

Cons: "Not good for a family. Limited seating in the back"

"I bought this car for my wife. It has style, speed and luxury.I bought the 2 wheel drive Journy. I have the GPS wich works iether by voice or touch screen and have absolutaly no problems with it. You can watch a DVD while your waiting for someone in the car. It comes with 12 Bose Speakers and sounds rich and excellent. I have the car for 2 years and never had problems with it. Great traveling car for long trips. When passing another car, this baby will sink you in your seat and pass by it in a breath. Love the car and my wife loves it also."

Love this car

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Great value, drives more like a German car"

Cons: "No to have ventilated seats, no bef cooler"

"Love this car, but if you get it you have to get all of the options. Comfort/convenience package and technology package. The car is dull,without all,of the bells and whistles. Hard to see when backing up which is why the 360 camera is a must. Also love the adaptive cruise and lane departure preventions system."

Awesome Car

By on Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"The best technology in any car. The front seats are very COMFORTABLE! Rear seat is tight, but I dont have kids. No problem for me. The rear seats recline back into place with a push of a button."

This is it for the price. You can't beat it

By on Saturday, August 22, 2009

"Got this vehicle 3 weeks ago and it's well worth the money. The vehicle drives well with adequate power. 5 Star. Selling my Lexus."

Lacking Features & MPG - 2010 EX35

By on Saturday, November 20, 2010

"Sporty, stylish, small SUV w/ very poor city MPG (12 urban; 18-19 suburban). No hybrid available or planned. Very snug (claustrophobic?) cockpit and front passenger area (compare to openness of Honda CR-V in front.) Front seat power adjustments don't allow for high enough height adjustment for front of seat. Cramped rear seat/legroom. Lacking features such as voice command for climate controls (only controls Navigation/audio). Honda's voice command system (as well as Ford's newer systems) allow for command of climate controls. Also no option to order cross traffic warning (Mercedes & Ford both have). No option for turn signals on mirrors. However, all-around camera system is great feature (not available on other brands). High-end technology feature (Lane Departure Warning/Distance Control Assist) is also great and well-worth extra $2,000 as an option. Electronic control for up/down of rear seats is great. Infiniti salespersons/customer service not all that great. Salespersons aren't well-versed on all of the various features of the vehicle (there are many customer must learn). Overall, nice vehicle but will be looking to another brand for next vehicle, given shortcomings noted above. Infiniti brand highly overrated, compared to Honda & Mercedes."

Most Fun to Drive SUV on the Road Today!

By on Friday, April 25, 2014

Pros: "Acceleration, Handling, Interior, Technology, Nav"

Cons: "Leg room in back seat."

"I inherited this car from my wife when she decided she wanted a bigger SUV. At the time I was looking to trade my truck in on a G37 sedan but decided to trade it in on an FX35 for my wife instead and kept the EX35 for myself. She had been having sportscar like fun with this for over a year and never mentioned it to me before until she let me have it. She is right, feels like a sports sedan but has the utility of a hatchback. I have the black obsidian and get looks all the time from people asking me what kind of car it is. It is a blast to drive!!!!"

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching INFINITI EX near Honolulu. See local deals