2009 INFINITI EX

Based on 57 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Excellent car for the money

By on Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pros: "get a great bang for the buck. Great resale value."

Cons: "Not good for a family. Limited seating in the back"

"I bought this car for my wife. It has style, speed and luxury.I bought the 2 wheel drive Journy. I have the GPS wich works iether by voice or touch screen and have absolutaly no problems with it. You can watch a DVD while your waiting for someone in the car. It comes with 12 Bose Speakers and sounds rich and excellent. I have the car for 2 years and never had problems with it. Great traveling car for long trips. When passing another car, this baby will sink you in your seat and pass by it in a breath. Love the car and my wife loves it also."

Very good little suv

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "Very sporty and comfortable, fun to drive,"

Cons: "Style is a bit plain"

"The EX35 is a comfortable sporty compact suv. It is fast, handles well, and gets decent gas mileage( 19.5 mpg since I've owned it ) mixed driving. The front seats are the most comfortable you will find in any car. It has a good ride handling combination. It has sporty steering and very good technology. My only complaints are the style is a bit plain and it doesn't have the same quality feel as the comparable German cars."

Love this car

By on Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"We were looking to get Honda CRV or Nissan Rogue, but once we testdrove the Infiniti, it was no contest. We already have Honda Minivan (kids love it) with Nav and entertainment system (Honda is our long trip car). So the second car was to be for shorter/fun trips. Yes, the mileage in the city is not that great, but on the highway we got 28.6 mpg. Since we use public transit for commuting to work, we did not mind the mileage. Reliability and great safety was big for us. We got Jurney AWD with leather seats and technology package. We have our own navigation system and saved a couple of thousand dollars on the camera/lane departure warning (the car has great sensors front and back for parking). The car is very responsive, high tech and just plain fun to drive. Many standard features. Sufficient room in the back for our 9.5, 5.5 children and my mom. Not sure it is good for a 6 footer plus if there is a passenger in the back...not our problem. My husband is 5"10'' and the car accomodates an average height adult behind him perfectly well."

Outstanding Car!

By on Friday, April 29, 2011

"The engineers at Infiniti did an outstanding job designing this car! My EX35 rides like a dream. Beautiful craftsmanship in the interior. I love the subtle curves of the exterior design...it gives the EX a true personality and makes it stand out from all the other crossovers out there. I've had this vehicle for about a year and a half and it has performed flawlessly. Acceleration and handling are effortless,"

Fast, responsive, great handling even a CUV!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "quick,light"

Cons: "performance comes with price for gas"

"No need to buy a BMW X3, Mercedes GLK or a Audi Q5. The EX beats them all on style, performance and value. German cars are bland and over priced. Interior styling is great. Fit and finish is fantastic and it comes with leather standard. Imagine a premium car that does not require a premium package to make it a "premium" car ! 7 speed transmission is great, has matching downshift. The nav operates with touch, voice and dedicated buttons... it work works any way YOU like. Great 360 degree view for backup and parking. There nothing else like it at any price. It's quiet, yet has a great road feel and only wieghs in at 3800lbs. Light for an "SUV/CUV"."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching INFINITI EX near Honolulu. See local deals