2004 Hyundai XG350

Based on 253 Ratings for the 2002 - 2005 models.

good value, reliable,

By on Wednesday, August 8, 2007

"Owned a 2004 since 2004, found it to be reliable, but when it did have to go into the garage, it took a while for the service reps to localize and repair the problem as identified by the computer. great gas mileage, fantastic confort on long trips, but noticed some wind sound above 85 MPH. would cruise at 80-90 all day long."

I love my car

By on Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pros: "Luxury class for a middle class price"

Cons: "every one wants to drive in your car"

"This car has got me through so much. Its never let me down, even though I drove it alot. Kept up on oil changes and anything else I needed. Alot of comfort for a luxury class at a middle class price. the exterior of it is very nice looking. The interior was comprehensivily equipped.Having the leather seats was easy to keep up, even with kids.sound system was great. moonroof was awsome living in california, seat warmers in the winter so nice.I just l love this car."

The 4th XG350 I've owned......

By on Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"I originaly bought my 2002 XG350L and ran up 90k miles. Traded in for the 03 then an 04 but the base model. Boy, I quickly learned how much I missed the heated seats in the winter, the sunroof in warmer weather, the small bells and whistles like memory seats, self tilting mirrors which lowers as you back the car up to see the curb (who thinks of this stuff). I just traded in my 04 base which had 59,000 miles on it for a "steal" with only 34ki miles on it, to get an 2005 L model with all the extras I missed. An added bonus was an auto start after market which the dealer didn't even tout as an option! All in all, its the last model year made and will have to really take care of this one.... Cause I cannot afford a new Genesis right now. I would highly recommend this car to anyone. PS.... I too have found the gas pedal to be a bit tricky and have accelerated from a stand still quickly at times. Other than that ...its a peach!"

xg350problems

By on Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"We have had this car for six plus years, at 85000 miles , several things started going wrong, but all and all it is a nice car, but I dont think I would buy one again, I had a cheep chevy and went 180000 with out problems, this car was twice the price, we are not sure what to buy next"

Hyundai x2

By on Sunday, August 3, 2008

"I have a 2002 XG350 and a 2004 XG350L so I obviously love my Hyundai. It performs VERY well and looks GOOD with or without me! I'm frequently questioned about what make it is and how I rate it. I LUV IT!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai XG350 near Honolulu. See local deals