2003 Hyundai XG350

Based on 253 Ratings for the 2002 - 2005 models.

good value, reliable,

By on Wednesday, August 8, 2007

"Owned a 2004 since 2004, found it to be reliable, but when it did have to go into the garage, it took a while for the service reps to localize and repair the problem as identified by the computer. great gas mileage, fantastic confort on long trips, but noticed some wind sound above 85 MPH. would cruise at 80-90 all day long."

20 city 24 hiwy.. Very fast

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cons: "Could use better undercoating. Some Road Noise."

"Owned many high end cars in my day and find that this XG350L can run with the best of them. My BMW's and Benz.. Very costly to maintain and license. My XG350L has all the comfort features that they had plus more and at 1/2 the cost to maintain and license. My next car will be the Genesis...."

stylist, dependable, warranty

By on Monday, February 23, 2009

"After 5 years it still looks new and current. Very dependable, great with gas mileage. Very comfortable. Has all the bells and whistles of a luxury car without the "back breaking price." Sorry they no longer make this model - it was a real steal. The Hyundai people are the best service people ever. No major problems, just change oil and rotate tires, etc. The car is very well and tightly made, no rattling or strange engine sounds."

I love my car

By on Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pros: "Luxury class for a middle class price"

Cons: "every one wants to drive in your car"

"This car has got me through so much. Its never let me down, even though I drove it alot. Kept up on oil changes and anything else I needed. Alot of comfort for a luxury class at a middle class price. the exterior of it is very nice looking. The interior was comprehensivily equipped.Having the leather seats was easy to keep up, even with kids.sound system was great. moonroof was awsome living in california, seat warmers in the winter so nice.I just l love this car."

The 4th XG350 I've owned......

By on Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"I originaly bought my 2002 XG350L and ran up 90k miles. Traded in for the 03 then an 04 but the base model. Boy, I quickly learned how much I missed the heated seats in the winter, the sunroof in warmer weather, the small bells and whistles like memory seats, self tilting mirrors which lowers as you back the car up to see the curb (who thinks of this stuff). I just traded in my 04 base which had 59,000 miles on it for a "steal" with only 34ki miles on it, to get an 2005 L model with all the extras I missed. An added bonus was an auto start after market which the dealer didn't even tout as an option! All in all, its the last model year made and will have to really take care of this one.... Cause I cannot afford a new Genesis right now. I would highly recommend this car to anyone. PS.... I too have found the gas pedal to be a bit tricky and have accelerated from a stand still quickly at times. Other than that ...its a peach!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai XG350 near Honolulu. See local deals