2001 Hyundai XG300

8.2

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2001 models.

This is an all-around great car

By on Monday, July 20, 2009

"The Hyundai XG300 is my third Hyundai. In each case I have been impressed with the low maintenance and relative comforts. The value for the money cannot be compared with the typical Japanese imports or the US wannabees. The car is well appointed with all the luxury features."

Awesome Car!

By on Sunday, March 2, 2008

"This has been the best vehicle we have owned. When first purchased, we had people follow up to find out what kind of car we were driving. We have had NO issues with it and would purchase one again."

Comfortable & Luxury even after 15 years

By on Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Pros: "Great engine, smooth ride, comfortable, spacious"

Cons: "No rear seat lighting, No Aux cable"

"I bought it as my first car from a dealer in November of 2013. I have done over 10,000 miles on it in two years and now in Jan 2016, the car still runs just great. No problem with the engine. When I bought it, it had bad rear suspensions. I changed it and also changed mass airflow sensor. It had some fuel line leak and oil pan leak. I got it fixed and it ran great and silky smooth. Recently, the ABS stopped working and interior light stopped working too. The transmission has trouble shifting to 5th gear. Apart from this, driving in this car is so good that I don't feel like buying another car even though I can afford a new one. I am in love with this 2001 model XG300 car in 2016 !!"

til death did us part

By on Monday, March 31, 2008

"this is a tribute to my Xg300. I bought it after almost getting hoodwinked by a Nissan dealer. I loved the car because it comfortably seated my 260lb. 6'2 body. I was blown away by its performance and how it handled the road. I drove that car from 2001 to present clocking 246k miles from Miami to West Palm. The only problems I had with it were the a/c and the check light. For some reason the a/c kept leaking or freezing over. The light was addressed by the dealer many times and just kept coming back untila few months ago when it went off and never came back on again. I retired and allowed my son to drive the car to school. He had an accident and the car was totalled by the Isur. Co. even though it was still drivable. The engine always started and it never left me on the road. The tranny complained a little but I never had to replace it. From the day i bought it until its untimely demise, I always got compliments. My brother drove a Merc E320 and said the Hyundai drove better. I don't know what the seat were made of, but they held up better than the leather in more expensive cars. I was trying to find one but know there is no replacement for my little car. If you are considering a Hyundai, please do yourself a favor and begin a marriage with a great car."

Love That Car

By on Thursday, October 11, 2007

"I bought the XG300 with 16,000 miles, got rid of it with 78,000. Enjoyed it 99.9% of the time for over 6 years. There are problems with the electrical system which caused the interior lights to stop working, and some problems with the radio, but other than that - it looked as good the first day as the last. Classic style, good gas mileage. Would recommend it to a friend."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai XG300 near Honolulu. See local deals