2010 Hyundai Tucson

8.0

Based on 144 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next

I love this car!

By on Friday, February 26, 2016

Pros: "Safe, affordable, great warranty, fun to drive"

Cons: "bad tires, need to rely on mirrors to see well"

"This has been a wonderful car for me. I haven't had any major mechanical problems in the 5 years that I have owned it and I've put approx 77,000 miles on it. The warranty can't be beat! I'm out of warranty now, but it was nice to know that anything that did go wrong with it would be repaired free of charge by Hyundai. I did not like the original tires and was glad when they wore out enough to replace them. I appreciate the acceleration and the handling. There are some blind spots, but those are easily overcome by using your mirrors properly. My car was in an accident last week. Some yahoo in a giant Ford F150 turned right into the car. The car was totaled but I walked away without even a tight back/neck. I am so grateful! I am looking for a used Tucson to replace the one that just got smashed. I love the car that much!"

Great vehicle

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pros: "See above comments"

Cons: "There are no "cons""

"Just buy the Hyundai Tucson. We purchased a Limited loaded with all options including nav system. Besy price ever on new car fully equipped."

Not the best if you value reliability

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "Looks Nice"

Cons: "Not Reliable"

"I have now had my 2011 Tuscon for 14 months. It has 14,000 miles and I am not happy with it's reliability. I love the looks of the car and the fact that you can get things like navigation for such a low cost, but it has had so many problems that I am currently looking at trading in for a different brand. I have literally taken this car in for repairs every other month. This week I even had to take it in twice in a row due to the brake light switch malfunction and the transmission range malfunction. The brake light switch has broken on me once before and the service department admitted to having issues with both of the above problems. I know it looks nice and seems like a good deal, but I do not recommend this vehicle at all!"

can't wait to get rid of it

By on Sunday, August 28, 2011

"have to agree with the man who said worst seats, totally uncomfortable right leg goes numb on long drives, back hurts tried using a pillow helped minimally.lots of blind spots especially to right side. good mpg's noisy."

Get a Rogue

By on Sunday, January 9, 2011

"We read that the Tuscon was such a good deal and drove it first. The handling was spongy and road noise was horrible. We then drove and purchased a Rogue by Nissan. More power, less road noise and much beter handling. Price very similar. Make sure you drive a Rogue before you purchase a Tuscon!"

not my favorite

By on Thursday, January 1, 2015

Pros: "price was ok. very good on gas"

Cons: "vents hard to adjust fan squeals seats not comfy"

"very cheaply made, little things started falling apart early on, rattles and squeaks early on compared to previous vehicle that didn't start showing signs of age till it hit 100,000miles. had 2 recalls,Had planned on this being my last car purchase but after 3 years am looking for something else"

Bad Quality

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"I have this car for about 18 months. It starts giving me troubles. First, I had problem to switch back from D to P after driving. Then, the Check Engine light is on. It is only 18 months old?! In addition, it's not so quite in the car while you drive. So, you have to speak loudly to let others hear you. It makes you very tired after a long way driving. My 12 years old Odyssey is even much more quite than the NEW Tucson! This is my first and the LAST Hyundai."

Sensor Problem

By on Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pros: "good gas mileage"

Cons: "No A/C vents in the back"

"I have owned 2011 Hyundai Tucson for 3 years. Recently when my car hit 28,000 miles the Down hill assistance sensor and cruise control sensor come on at the same time. Then the car will not let me park once the sensor comes on and gets stuck in neutral its done this about 5 times. I'm going to take it to the dealer Monday, but wondered if anyone else had a similar problem?? I have also pressed the down hill assistance to turn it off but nothing helps."

good car at good value

By on Monday, October 20, 2014

Pros: "good price, nimble, economical, nice looks"

Cons: "some interior noise; quirky on its feet;"

"I am pushing 70 and grew up working in my Dad's service station so I have been picky about quality and ride. Our 2010 Tucson has served us well as a daily work car for my wife and short distance weekend trips., Good(not great)quality inside and out. Drawbacks: too light on its feet. Didn't compare to highway ride of our Pilot or Tribeca. Doesn't soak up all bumps and allows some road noise in cabin due to limited insulation to keep weight down and fuel mileage up. Minor electrical problems. All resolved under warranty. Ride significantly improved with change to Michelins. Overall good value but I want to move to something with better road comfort."

I love the Tucson.

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "Fun to Drive"

Cons: "None that i have on the Tucson"

"I like to take my Tucson on trips"

Great car

By on Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Pros: "good all over"

Cons: "could get better milage"

"would buy again"

Great car!

By on Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pros: "Looks fantastic"

Cons: "Gear changing a little loud"

"Love this car. Bought the beautiful light green GLS. The exterior and interior looks very sleek and expensive. The only thing that is not great is I can hear the gear changing which is louder than my previous 2008 Tuscon Ltd. The 2008 was a 6 cyl and this is a 4 cyl, so the engine does make a difference. Very reasonably priced for what you get."

love this car! great value!

By on Monday, March 14, 2011

"The value of this vehicle is impressive. I compared a lot of similar small suvs and crossovers and this beat them all out. No other competitor had anything to offer with comparable features for this price. I was always skeptical of hyundai...but now i'm a BIG FAN!"

Nice little SUV

By on Monday, September 22, 2014

"I really like this vehicle, lots of features for the price range. Drives nice, not too big, not too small. Good sound system. Handles well in foul weather conditions. Would have given tens across the board except for a few minor missing features: Would prefer the seat adjustment and side mirrors to have 'memory'. The back hatch could be easier to open and close. There is only one small light in the back storage area which doesn't provide enough light, particularly if items are on that side of the compartment. Gas mileage could be better, but I understand the AWD cuts into it. AC is slow to cool when very hot. All that said, it's a got a lot going for it considering the price. I enjoy driving it and is great for trips to the beach or long weekends away."

Best car I've ever owned and I'm 70 years old.

By on Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Pros: "Great value and you can't beat the ext warranty."

Cons: "Towing capacity."

"The workmanship is fantastic. Fuel economy averages around 27mpg in ECONOMY mode (I've never used the REGULAR mode.). I bought this model because I did not want the sunroof, leather seats or navigation system. It is our "Sunday Driver" as we also own an older Chevy Cobalt that we use as a "Daily Driver"."

Unhappy would not recommend

By on Friday, July 18, 2014

Cons: "very poor value"

"Very noisy, poor ride, no auto release/close on tailgate gas tank too small, very limited distance per tank of gas manual slide to show moon roof"

great car!

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "no engine upgrade.hard plastics inside"

"the tucson is a good car.when i went to the dealership,the were surprisingly rude to me.the car looks nice but it's nothing compared to kia's sportage.the interior design is clean but it's not going to raise any eyebrows.power is good but i wish it had an engine upgrade like the sportage.all in all, a great car."

better than expected for 4cin.;mileage not as adve

By on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive; 4wd good; mileage not as advertised;"

Cons: "driver seat belt; driver side entrance too small-m"

"handles well, driver seat belt difficult; must duck to enter driver/s side for big person"

Looking to Trade ASAP

By on Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pros: "Dual sunroof is a neat idea and the backseat legroom is good."

Cons: "terrible fuel mileage, no towing capacity and can't get out of its own way when accelerating."

"I have a 2011 Limited AWD with the Sun roof and Navigation package. 3 weeks after we took delivery it spent 10 days in the shop getting the intake manifold replaced. After the first road trip we found that the underside plastics were missing and had to be replaced. We get roughly 21.5 mpg around town and about 20.7 on the highway with the cruise set at 77. I was told that it would tow up to 1500 lbs. Around town it will but not on the highway.I am very dissapointed in the vehicle and am looking to get rid of it asap. I would not recommend it to anyone."

I have had an Expedition, BMW 525I, Cadillac STS

By on Friday, October 10, 2014

Pros: "DURABLE with kids"

Cons: "I can't find a reason to trade."

"and when my husband took me to get a Hyandai Tuscan I was kind of shocked. In comparison this car has held every bit of it's value and ability to handle my tough family. I promise you this is the FIRST vehicle I would go back and get another in a minute!"

Base Model is Great Value

By on Thursday, November 6, 2014

Pros: "Great value. Easy to park. Versitile. Good on gas."

Cons: "Seats are a bit stiff, hard plastic interior."

"We tend to buy new, base models. We are not interested in frills, leather, or tonnes of expensive options. The Tucson was not even on our radar when we started searching. We were surprised that the base model (GL) was so well equipped. We were going to buy the manual version, but due an invoice price sale, found that the automatic was the better value. We read many reviews leading up to our purchase, but generally found that the “flaws” pointed out about the Tucson were relatively minor when you consider the price difference between it and other makes. For example, reviews noted that the back seats were “cramped”. But, as a tall family, we have not found that to be the case at all. Our kids have plenty of room."

GREAT CAR

By on Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pros: "gas mileage . style"

Cons: "some road surfaces can be a little noise"

"We purchased this Hyundai certified 2011 tucson with 21k miles on it. It has been a great car. Gas mileage is 25mpg.For an AWD thats pretty good.Its been very dependable and looks great.We get many compliments on it. It could be a bit more quite on some road surfaces.I would purchase ths vehicle again!"

Great cost benefit ratio

By on Saturday, September 19, 2015

Pros: "Cost benefit, reliable"

Cons: "Weak air conditioning, driver's seat uncomfortable"

"Surprisingly good cost benefit ratio car. 60;000 miles without major expenses; only the regular maintenance like oil, gas, tires, breake."

Nice

By on Monday, May 11, 2015

Pros: "Gas mileage, hands free phone, tech hook ups"

Cons: "Bluetooth failure, rough uncomfy ride"

"This is the first SUV I've owned. For the most part I love it. We bought it in September and after one horrific winter it goes pretty well in the snow. We love the dual temperature settings as I'm a freeze baby and my husband is my portable personal space heater. The gas mileage...AMAZING! It has an eco mode which we drive in most of the time. I can get to work and back one a tank of gas for about a week and a half. We get around 34 mpg but have gotten a little higher. Now, my complaints. The Bluetooth works pretty well once it connects. However, sometimes getting it to actually dial via voice command is very, very frustrating. I listen to audiobooks at work and I love that it has a port that I can connect my iPad to in order to continue listening. Also, the ride is not very comfy. The driver side has a lever that give the seat some extra lower back support. The passenger seat does not. I expected it for an SUV, but the ride is rough. The ride while sitting in the back seat is even rougher. I don't know that I'd want to ride in it for a long trip."

This car has the worse shocks. reported to dealer

By on Monday, November 30, 2015

Pros: "THE ALL WHEEL DRIVE WAS GREAT"

Cons: "THEY NEED BETTER SHOCKS"

"As I reporded to the dealer which was a waste of time , They did nothing, I will never buy this kind of car again. (TUCSON)"

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals