ZIP code

2010 Hyundai Tucson

8.0

Based on 144 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

A wonderful choice!

By on Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pros: "Price, comfort, fun, driveability, value"

Cons: "A bit noisy at highway speeds, rear seats not flat"

"I own the 2012 Limited Edition with all the bells and whistles. I got a great deal and needed a new vehicle to replace my old CR-V. I have had absolutely no issues at all, just oil changes. Great looks, reasonable gas mileage, spacious --even more so with the panoramic roof--."

Great Little SUV!

By on Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pros: "Appearance, interior, drive/handling, style, fun!"

Cons: "Lower MPG than advertised, TINY gas tank"

"I have leased this vehicle for 3 years and 36k miles and I can say it is a great value! It is loaded with a bunch of extra cost features that Hyundai includes in their base vehicle, including Bluetooth phone and garage door opener, etc. I have the GLS upgraded model and still get complements on the outside looks after 3 years. The reliability is 100%, the fit and finish is great. It drives and handles like a sporty small car, not at all like a SUV. Leather seats are great and seat heaters very nice, even in Florida! Actually holds a lot of stuff with rear seats down. Only negatives are the inside materials (i.e. plastic rear sides, etc.) get marked up very easily when you carry things and the marks do not come off. The electronic dash data screen is blue, very small and very hard to read especially in bright sunlight. The largest complaint I have is about gas mileage versus the "EPA Estimates". Window sticker said 24/31 for this vehicle and it is one of the reasons I selected it. Could never get even close to the 31 highway MPG. With 2 passengers and small luggage I get 25-26 at best. Nothing wrong with that but I really wanted the advertised mileage. Last complaint - the gas tank is TINY and the low fuel system tells me to fill up when it will hold all of 12-13 gallons max! Overall the other features out weight these complaints and they may have been corrected in newer models. Really a great vehicle and I would certainly recommend it!!"

love it!

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

"I have owned my tuscon for almost a year and have had NO problems. Mine is the limited model fully loaded. The gps is excellent, I love the sunroof and my truck has ample room on the inside for everyone. Storage in the boot is perfect for my needs, and the rear seats fold down in case you need extra room. Yes it is an SUV so you DO have to step in, as opposed to a car where you'd slide, but being the smallest model the step is nothing outrageous. I'm only 5ft2 and get in no problem. I was averaging about 23 miles per gallon, I switched my filter to a K"

Great, but....

By on Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"This is a great vehicle, lots of extras with the Limited version, and it's a good value. However, I bought the car expecting the advertised mileage of 21 city/31 highway, and I get no where near that. The 4 cylinder engine has plenty of power for normal driving, but strains when sharp acceleration is needed."

My second Hyundai

By on Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, feels expensive."

Cons: "Passenger seat, windshield glare, no HD radio."

Parked and ready to roll.

"I traded in my '05 Elantra for the 2013 Tucson limited. I've only had it a week but I am constantly looking for an excuse to drive it. Comfortable seating, decent pickup and just fun to drive. Only negative is passenger seat does not elevate. Also too much glare in sun on front window. All I all glad I have it."

Parked and ready to roll.

Excellent gas mileage... 23 city and 32 highway.

By on Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pros: "Excellent fuel economy and positive steering"

"The 2012 Tuson with almost 5,000 miles is fun to drive and provides you with all the options and comfort at an affordale price."

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"Would recommend this vehicle to anyone who wants a smaller SUV with outstanding gas mileage and an ample amount of space for golf clubs, etc. Fits nicely into some of the smaller home garages they are now building. Handles great. Still need to see how it works in snow. Would be nice if they had auto start option on the vehicle."

Love my Hyundai

By on Friday, July 12, 2013

Pros: "affortable price, stylish and fun to drive"

Cons: "noise level"

"I was a Jeep owner for over 20 years and decided to downsize for better gas mileage. Test drove a few smaller suv's and crossovers, and when I test drove the Tuscon, I immediately knew it was going to be my next vehichle. Great value for the price, along with both stylish exterior and user friendly interior. The ride is pretty smooth and it can get out of its own way if the need arises. The few complaints I have are minor...interior noise level is a little high, the Bluetooth feature is not reliable even after dealer fixed it, and the small anchors for the floormats keep coming off. Overall I love it and would absolutely recommend this vehichle."

I would buy another with upgrades

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pros: "looks good, good gas mileage, plenty of leg room."

"Being a home health nurse, I've put 40,000 miles on it in 18 months. It rides great, looks good, has plenty of room for my needs. I love the bluetooth. I would like to upgrade to all wheel drive with leather and the sunroof, so I'll probably give this one to my daughter."

Get Car for the Price!

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

"I really do love this car! It is a very sharp looking vehicle inside and out. People are always complimenting my Tucson and I have heard numerous comments that Hyundai made a "great looking car." There is a lot of room in the front and back seats and the trunk space isn't bad for a cross-over sized vehicle. It also has good pick up, although I was slightly disappointed that the best gas mileage I can get is about 23 - 24 miles to a gallon, city or highway. Had a wiring problem within the first 5000 miles, however, it was fixed by Hyundai and haven't had any issues since. There is only one fault that I can find. It easily "bounces between the lines" if you aren't focusing on keeping it straight (i.e. the steering is loose)."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals