2009 Hyundai Tucson

Based on 351 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Great Value For The Money

By on Friday, August 22, 2008

"This is my first Hyundai. Very pleased with performance and ride after 27000 miles. Wish the MPG was higher, but has been a pleasure to drive on long distance trips. Front wheel drive has performed well in winter conditions (central Indiana). Easy access was very important to me due to bad back. Opptional power seats would have been nice. Leather holding up well. Will purchase another when time comes."

By on Thursday, August 14, 2008

Great value with dependability

By on Saturday, August 9, 2008

"This is my second Tucson Limited V6 4WD. I bought one new in 2006. It only required routine maintainance. I replaced the tires at 35,000 miles. I travel alot and it is wonderful. It handles well in all types of weather and terrain. It is extremely reliable. I have just traded it in for a 2008 Tucson. I am just as pleased with it as the other one. The 2008 does have a better stereo, and the leather seats are softer. I have had a Chevy Blazer, a GMC Jimmy, two Jeep Cherokees and a Toyota RAV-4. My Tucsons have been the best by far."

Great Vehicle

By on Monday, July 21, 2008

"This is my 2nd Hyundai - I had the 1st model year Santa Fe in 2000, which I traded in for my 2005 Tucson. I've only had to do routine maintenance to both vehicles - oil changes, tires, brakes, batteries. I've never had a mechanical malfunction. It has been a very reliable"

EXCELLENT RIDE FOR THE MONEY!!!

By on Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"not much to say... Hyundai makes one heck of a ride for little to no money. Our Tucson is an exceptional vehicle. Hyundai service is cheap $ with very top notch customer care!!! WE LOVE IT! Only complaint would be the sorta poor gas mileage however, it is a heavy vehicle even though small and is 4WD with a V6 so you can only expect that its not gonna be the best mpg. We actually got rid of a 2002 CR-V and got this Tucson and have never looked back! My wife loves it much much more. Do yourself a favor and test drive one... better yet, buy one, you won't be sorry."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals