2009 Hyundai Tucson

Based on 351 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Love it, love it, love it!

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"Being a small woman, I was delighted to find a vehicle that fits my frame and my needs. This Tucson has a real sporty look and feel to it. What I really like is the fact that this car has some real get-up-and-go. I go across the Altamont pass into the SF Bay Area a lot and the Altamont can be a real bummer if your car lags on the hills. Even with the AC going, this car leaves most everyone else in the dust. I did have an 04, Santa Fe that I traded in for the Tucson. Loved that, too. If Hyundai keeps giving me such quality at such good prices, I'll never again own anything BUT a Hyundai."

Underpowered

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"Although there are many plusses to the vehicle, the bottom line is that a 2.0 litre engine is not sufficient to power this car. It struggles up hills, and strains at highway speeds. The high RPM's keep milage poor dispite the small size. Mine gets about 20 mixing highway and some city. It has decent interior space, and even the 2 WD does very well in snow."

Not a great snow car

By on Saturday, January 24, 2009

"Although this car has 4 wheel drive, it is terrible in the New England winters. Even in 4 wheel drive, it slides and locks up. I think it's too light to really be functional in heavy duty winters. It's interior, which initially seems adequate for space, is actually much smaller, when there are 3+ adults in the car."

2006 Tucson

By on Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"Bought the vehicle right off the boat from the manufacturer, my wife worked for the corporate office. Great vehicle, not a single problem. Comfortable, plenty of room and love the heated seats on cold winter mornings. I have the V6 engine, and the mileage started out around the low 18's, but has since started to climb up to 19.2mpg. I think that the mileage could be a bit better, some is probably due to my driving habits, but not all. My wife has the Santa Fe, as I am 6' my head bumps the ceiling in her car, but in the Tucson I have plenty of headroom. I've always owned trucks, and I was surprised how much stuff I'm able to pack into the Tucson and the Santa Fe. Overall, I'm very satisfied with this vehicle."

Would recommend to anyone

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"Great SUV. Stylish, great features, excellent safty rating, roomy, reliable, and good on gas. What more can one ask for in a SUV. My family nd friends love it and wish they would have invested in a Tucson. Their payments are close to 500/mo and my are only 300/mo. (for a 2006). I still have the remaining warrenty which is 5yr/60,000miles. I bought it slighlty used (10K miles). Love it!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals