2009 Hyundai Tucson

Based on 351 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Safety First

By on Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"This Vehicle for it's size is one of the safest vehicle's i have ever owned. The traction control system is wonderful for driving on snow and Ice. To be able to pop it in four wheel drive @ 65 miles an hour w/o damaging anything is a life saver literally. I personally put safety first above all else but so far the performance is great. I do all preventive maintenance myself as i graduated from diesel mechanics. The only complaint I have is the washer on the oil pan, it needs to be replaced to often."

Excellent value for the price

By on Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"I have owned this vehicle for over 4 years and it has never given me any trouble. It is the most comfortable SUV I have ever driven. The fuel economy is comparable to the best in its class. I've driven it on snowy conditions and it handles very well."

Good vehicle for the $

By on Monday, February 22, 2010

"Bought new August, 2006. Too top heavy for wife; teenage daughter inherited it. SUV gas milage; ok performance; have replaced 3 sets of headlights and 1 set of fog lights (just the bulbs for all, housings fine). Also had to replace the brake light sensor 4 times (the ESC OFF light came on, even when switch was on. (dealer did for free under warranty all 4 times) I fit good in back seat (5'11, 284 lbs). 4x4 stable in snow."

Best

By on Saturday, December 12, 2009

"I love my SUV. I have the limited edition. The milage isnt great...but it's an SUV, it's expected. The heated seats are great in the winter and I have never had any problems with the SUV. The folding seats is great for a move and the leather is very comfortable. I went from having a Lexus and I must say I was not disappointed with the Tucson. Great value for a SUV, for the price you can get all the bells and whistles. I needed a fast buy for a quick move. Well worth the buy. Outlet in the back is great for a small vacuum and for camping. Nice dip in front for a GPS (wont slip), great blue tooth, perfect storage amount and overall very reliable."

Tucson

By on Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"Like this little SUV, but would not recommend it for someone needing to tow a trailer. Even without the trailer, the 2.7L V6 is pretty anemic. Gas mileage is not as advertised unless on VERY flat, straight highway. Goes back to anemic engine. If better engine not available, doubt repurchase for my use purpose."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals