2009 Hyundai Tucson

Based on 351 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Very Good SUV

By on Monday, August 9, 2010

"Bought it the first year it came out, dad always said "stay away from the first year" "bugs". It handles turns great. I also feel the gas mileage could be a bit better. But it gets about 20-22 M.P.G. So far after 5 years only had usual O.L.F. changes. Would recommend for a single person or couple. If you have kids, get The Santa Fe. Sometimes I feel when I run over the slightest of bumps on roads, even pebbles, the car sounds hollow. Almost like I'm riding in a shell. But it's not enough to give it a bad review. P.S. Was told when I bought it, it had a REAL SPARE TIRE. Recently got my first flat only to find out it has a donut. Dealership lied. Would buy it again, but now I'm a little smarter. Can't beat the price for an S.U.V."

Slowly going downhill

By on Sunday, June 20, 2010

"I have had my car for 5 yrs and it only has 50000 miles. I had the transmission replaced 4000 miles ago and now it dies every time I come to a complete stop, and the dealership is always a headache to deal with. I will never buy a Hyundai again due to the problems I have had with this one."

Would buy another

By on Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Very comfortable to ride in. A lot of space for storage. The only thing I don't like is there is something weird that goes on with the CD player from time to time; it buzzes, but it's only occasional and i deal with it. Other than that, it's perfect. I will buy another one when it's time for a new vehicle."

Love this car!

By on Friday, March 19, 2010

"This is the second Hyundai I've owned and I can't say enough good things about these cars. The Tucson is the large enough to be able to carry more than a sedan, however still turns on a dime and is extremely easy to handle. I always get compliments about how it look so much more expensive than it is. It's been completely reliable so far. Just love love love it!"

By on Saturday, March 13, 2010

"The car is a good value. However, gas mileage is poor at 16-18 MPG overall, although better if strict Highway. The AM radio is a piece of junk so if you like news or sports, you'll need to get an XM unit. Hopefully both have improved for 2010."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals