2009 Hyundai Tucson

Based on 350 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Great vehicle!

By on Friday, January 21, 2011

"I bought my Tucson brand new in September 2006 and it is still running perfectly. I went with the 2-wheel drive option, and it handles decently in the snowy/icy New England winters-I think the Electronic Stability Control helps. Currently it only has about 33,000 miles and I have not had any major problems. The only little issue I've had is that the gas tank door was stuck, and I took it to the dealer and had it fixed with no problem. My wife and I drove this car from Arizona to Massachusetts in 2007 and had zero problems with it. I think it lacks power, but I'm not towing anything so it's fine for me. I would like to see a little more pick up though. Overall, I've had a wonderful experience with this vehicle and would consider a new Tucson in the future."

love it

By on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"I love my Tucson....would never own another 'car'....this is the best vehicle I have ever owned and I am glad to see it's holding it's value!"

Reliable Vehicle

By on Saturday, August 14, 2010

"2006 - Gas milage could be better. Wears tires unevenly. Have 136,000 miles on it (all highway miles) and have replace tires 4 times. The back left tire always wears out first. Have had it aligned, struts / shocks checked always ok. Know two other people who have the same issue. If they fix these two issue, I would consider another Tucson."

Very Good SUV

By on Monday, August 9, 2010

"Bought it the first year it came out, dad always said "stay away from the first year" "bugs". It handles turns great. I also feel the gas mileage could be a bit better. But it gets about 20-22 M.P.G. So far after 5 years only had usual O.L.F. changes. Would recommend for a single person or couple. If you have kids, get The Santa Fe. Sometimes I feel when I run over the slightest of bumps on roads, even pebbles, the car sounds hollow. Almost like I'm riding in a shell. But it's not enough to give it a bad review. P.S. Was told when I bought it, it had a REAL SPARE TIRE. Recently got my first flat only to find out it has a donut. Dealership lied. Would buy it again, but now I'm a little smarter. Can't beat the price for an S.U.V."

Slowly going downhill

By on Sunday, June 20, 2010

"I have had my car for 5 yrs and it only has 50000 miles. I had the transmission replaced 4000 miles ago and now it dies every time I come to a complete stop, and the dealership is always a headache to deal with. I will never buy a Hyundai again due to the problems I have had with this one."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals