2006 Hyundai Tucson

Based on 351 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Hard to find better than the Tucson

By on Sunday, March 2, 2008

"I leased the brand new '05 V6 GLS model 3 years ago, traded my Toyota 4Runner. Tucson's a more comfortable, smoother ride. Great seats, I feel refreshed after long drives. Been up and down both US coasts and many trips in between, various terrains. Completely reliable! Routine maintenance at dealerships in 4 states, no problems. Bought tires at 39k. That's it. Lease is almost up and I've been heavily car shopping, researching, test driving. I can't find anything to beat my Tucson! I want pre-owned. Rav4 seats are awful, louder road noise, no std side and rear airbags, plus Rav and the CRV are pricey. If you're looking for very good reliability ratings, recommended by professional reviewers, safety, adequate space, comfortable interior and design, decent price and gas mileage (the 4cyl), compared to all the rest of the makes out there, Tucson wins. Decided to buy it after the lease. Just wish the V6 gas mileage was better (16-23). Typical for V6 SUV's. Other than that, my research has resold me on my Tucson. Go for it."

Most enjoyable car I've ever owned - and reliable

By on Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pros: "Cheaper than comparable vehicles to buy."

Cons: "None to mention"

"I've had nearly no expenses outside normal scheduled maintenance and tire/battery replacement. This vehicle is enjoyable to drive, versitile for pleasure or utility use, and economical to operate. Overall, a real winner!!!"

Best SUV vehical

By on Sunday, March 26, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"This SUV is great for a female with children or no children. Very reliable never broke down out of 17 years great for cross-country driving, and handles well in bad weather as snow/rain east coast states."

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"This vehicle is graet if you have small children. It has the back seats that recline so on long trips you can lay the seats back and snooze. my car gets about 31 mpgs and that is both city and highway. there is only one complaint and that is the motor size it is a little small to be moving a mid- size SUV."

UUMMM not sure anymore!!

By on Saturday, September 27, 2008

"I loved this car at first, bought the 2006. The first problem I had was with the cd player. CD's got stuck and had to bring it in for repair. The second problem was that the car would not start after turning on the ignition ( that happened twice) and just yesterday, while driving the car, it felt like it was going to cut off!!! WHAT?????????? come on now. 3rd, the light for check engine continues to come on. 4Th very poor on gas mileage. With gas prices the way they are, I might have to trade it in for something that gives more mpg."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals