2007 Hyundai Tiburon

Based on 341 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

excellent car

By on Sunday, January 27, 2008

"Have had this car since new in "01. No mechanical problems, just typical maintenance (oil, tires, brakes, rotors, etc), extremely reliable. After 7 years a little rust spot has appeared on the sunroof lip, and the only annoyance is sometimes the seatbelt retractor sticks. This car corners and handles like slot car, speed racer types would love this car. It's a good thing car magazines underrated the tib because it kept the price down for those of us "in the know" (wink wink)!"

Nice car

By on Monday, October 29, 2007

"Ive had mine for 6 years. Very rare is it that I need to do anything to it. Just normal maintenance stuff. Highly recommend."

I love this car!

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "Amazing car extremely reliable and awesome price"

Cons: "Cheap interior for rough people."

"I have had this car since 80,000. My friends would say that hyundai's dont last and aren't reliable. This car is the most reliable car i have ever seen. Easily the best car Hyundai's made. I had one minor issue with the engine but besides that regular maintenance will get you really far. the 2.0 automatic engine is extremely reliable and actually has a nice feeling to it and can actually compete with a v6. I will definitely buy another hyundai. After 2003 hyundai made some of the best cars, im not sure about suvs."

Great car for someone single or no kids.

By on Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pros: "Great look, handles well"

Cons: "Not a lot of backseat room."

"I loved everything about this car. The only thing wrong I started noticing right away was there was a lot of electrical problems, mainly just with the radio. Every time I shut the car off my station changes or if on cd it changes to radio. Also when I turn the cruise control on it does the same thing. Not sure if it is the cars fault or the person who had it before me. I loved the handling of the car. The interior is not all that spacious. Don't expect any adult to sit in the back seat. But that's what you get when you buy a small car. I wish I didn't have to sell it!"

great value, great fun, great car!!!!

By on Friday, September 27, 2013

Pros: "leather seats,sunroof, great handling, fast"

Cons: "MPGs could be better, small back seat"

"bought it used in 04 with 20,000, on it and it runs like a champ since the day i bought it. Reliable you ask? i am terrible with maintaining my car rarely changed the oil beat it up by jumping railroad tracks almost daily, nearly lost it in a lake driving it on a beach, went off roading with it through some trails, trails that would make a jeep think twice. needless to say its my speedy beater. i have driven it to Texas and new york more times than i can count. it looks like its had a rough life but she keeps on running. One of the most fun cars i have ever driven. comfortable, sleek, chicks dug it, till i beat it up, and quick. Back seats fold down making plenty of room for large items ie: i fit a 5 drawer dresser in there once. As for speed i took off the restricter and got her up to 156mph on a GA highway stock, she handled like a dream.I could have gone faster but ran out of road. Im Gonna buy another one for more fun when this one decides to kick the bucket. Ten years of obscene abuse and torture and she just keeps on movin...GREAT CAR..."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tiburon near Honolulu. See local deals