2012 Hyundai Sonata

Based on 789 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

95 Driver. 13a to exit 7

By on Wednesday, June 3, 2015

"OK here is the comparison. I brought a x5. And refuse to drive it now ultimate lovable dog cart. X5 is fast fun and love the height, but response time in hybrid is sick I will say, impala's- tahoes- SS-RT-SRT.- _ - \ _ _ / I am 6'3 184. Seriously happy and comfortable you can stretch all the way out. I am a 80 to 94 mph driver full tank 2week later you have all most have little more then half a tank. you can fill up once a month. Jersey. in city Stay under 35 and win. sound system -_-.... I am dealing with it. ok. audiobook worthy. I was going to buy another bmw, but just so happened I rented the hybrid at enterprise. and got the feeling I needed it. Also, Ideal for bingo, golf, church, college, and good for people that forget to put gas in the car, no worries... know you need to drive 25 or 30, you will not use gas. NJ to SC, yeah the car is good on gas."

Good car, great price!

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pros: "Good price, great to drive"

Cons: "No cooling seats or air conditioner vents in back."

"Overall the car is fantastic. Only 2 things I would like to see in the Hybrid Limited, 1. add cooling seats and 2. add the air conditioner vents for the back passengers."

Great value

By on Saturday, November 8, 2014

"Great mileage, great car."

Excellent Vehicle

By on Saturday, September 13, 2014

Pros: "great price, lots of space"

"Plenty of space, Excellent engine, low maintenance, gas saver."

KBB & OTHERS ARE LOW BALLING THE VALUE - DONTBUY!

By on Monday, September 30, 2013

Pros: "Great car, very reliable, comfortable and cute!"

Cons: "Not worth much after you buy it!"

"I would first like to say that before you read my review DO NOT BUY THIS CAR unless of course you plan to drive it until the wheels fall off. The car is a great car, but I am immortally disgusted at the value of this car less than one year after purchase. I paid $23K for this car fully loaded less than one year ago. It is the GLS model with heated seats and all the bells and whistles except for lack of leather seats. As far as the car overall, I LOVE IT! It very comfortable, drives great, plenty of room, very reliable. I do have alot of miles on it already because I am a nursing student and have to drive endless miles to my clinical sessions and I know that has affected the value, but even if I put in that the car is in excellent condition and only has 300 miles (not 31K) trade in is only $13K!!!! With my mileage I'm getting $11K-12$K trade in value on most websites. Needless to say, I'm stuck in this car for quite awhile, maybe forever and I do not understand because the car is a great car and getting good reviews everywhere I read! So, as far as buying the car, if you are a fast trader I would not recommend, but if you are truly interested in a long term automobile, this is an excellent family car with a sporty edge. I have only had one mechanical issue with the car which was minor. I began to hear a crazy vibration a few months after we purchased the car and it kept getting worse so my husband examined it. It took some trial an error but it turns out the spring for the hood latch was not going all the way down and was bouncing when we would drive the car. It was a very easy fix and I have had no other issues thus far mechanically. Other than that the gas mileage is not what was promised, but then...what car ever is. If I use the cruise and keep it on about 83 I can get 33-34 MPG Highway, but that is only on cruise on long distances. City driving I average about 23/24. Not bad, not great. Otherwise great car just not worth very much after you buy it! Im rating this car a 7 over all but ONLY because the value decreased $10K in one year, otherwise a great car!"