2012 Hyundai Sonata

Based on 782 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Own a 2011 SE. Superb handling!

By on Thursday, July 16, 2015

Pros: "Styling, standard features, responsive suspension"

Cons: "Basis stereo system needs upgrade"

"The sport suspension makes the 2011 Sonata SE a very responsive ride; drives and handles great! I do believe different tires might lessen road noise, but even then not intrusive in comparison to any other car I have owned. On long trips, the Sonata is comfortable and affords plenty of room for two; leg room and trunk space. The 2.4 GFI 4 cylinder provided plenty of power in the mountains, and the transmission in sport mode was wonderful going up and down the big slopes."

Many extras

By on Sunday, May 3, 2015

Pros: "Garaged since bought new."

Cons: ""ding" on rear bumper and small dent on ft bumper"

"Car has leather seats, Home Link, Bluetooth, and is in excellent condition. Carefully maintained. All service records available"

Fires off of the line and handles like sports car

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pros: "Great standard options, powerful turbo"

Cons: "Shifts lag a bit when in manual mode or eco"

"Have had the car for a couple weeks and it is the first car I've ever bought. Got the 2013 Sonata with the 2.0 Turbo and the sport/SE package with sunroof and navigation. Dealer gave me a great price and dropped the package from a $2900 option to me only paying $800 for it. Car comes off the line really quick when the turbo kicks in and still gets great gas mileage (29-35 mpg) when at cruising speed. Love the car, power, classy styling, and the heated seets. Especially in Minnesota."

For the Price this is the best car I've ever owned

By on Sunday, December 21, 2014

"This Sonata handled as well as the BMWs or the Mercedes i've driven or owned in the past. Sound system is excellent, I've done nothing but keep the maintenance up on this vechile. It gets approximately 31 miles per gallon on the road which was awesome. Trunk room is great and with the back seats folding forward that helped if i did need extra room. I would not hesitate to recommend this vehicle to a family member or friend which i did. With the extras i put on the Sonata it gets a lot of thumbs up when I'm driving it! I'm selling it come Jan. because I've just retired and now need a truck. It has been the best purchase I've ever made."

OMG

By on Monday, December 17, 2012

Pros: "pretty design"

Cons: "don't buy"

"If I don't drive two or three days , the battery dies. Last six months I've been in the shop to fix it 4,5 times. And last time it dies, it was way far away from my house ( 2 hours away) but hyundai towing service brought the car nearest shop where it happens not where we lived and Two days they can't not fix it yet but no rent car and when they fix it I have to be there to pick it up or they have to charge me if they bring the car. Defenetly not a good car and not a good service. To bring the car near my home I called the shop near my home to ask help OMG he was upset and called hyundai service but they were saying same thing over and over again."