2011 Hyundai Sonata

Based on 784 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Fires off of the line and handles like sports car

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pros: "Great standard options, powerful turbo"

Cons: "Shifts lag a bit when in manual mode or eco"

"Have had the car for a couple weeks and it is the first car I've ever bought. Got the 2013 Sonata with the 2.0 Turbo and the sport/SE package with sunroof and navigation. Dealer gave me a great price and dropped the package from a $2900 option to me only paying $800 for it. Car comes off the line really quick when the turbo kicks in and still gets great gas mileage (29-35 mpg) when at cruising speed. Love the car, power, classy styling, and the heated seets. Especially in Minnesota."

For the Price this is the best car I've ever owned

By on Sunday, December 21, 2014

"This Sonata handled as well as the BMWs or the Mercedes i've driven or owned in the past. Sound system is excellent, I've done nothing but keep the maintenance up on this vechile. It gets approximately 31 miles per gallon on the road which was awesome. Trunk room is great and with the back seats folding forward that helped if i did need extra room. I would not hesitate to recommend this vehicle to a family member or friend which i did. With the extras i put on the Sonata it gets a lot of thumbs up when I'm driving it! I'm selling it come Jan. because I've just retired and now need a truck. It has been the best purchase I've ever made."

OMG

By on Monday, December 17, 2012

Pros: "pretty design"

Cons: "don't buy"

"If I don't drive two or three days , the battery dies. Last six months I've been in the shop to fix it 4,5 times. And last time it dies, it was way far away from my house ( 2 hours away) but hyundai towing service brought the car nearest shop where it happens not where we lived and Two days they can't not fix it yet but no rent car and when they fix it I have to be there to pick it up or they have to charge me if they bring the car. Defenetly not a good car and not a good service. To bring the car near my home I called the shop near my home to ask help OMG he was upset and called hyundai service but they were saying same thing over and over again."

This is an all around good car.

By on Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pros: "I enjoy sun roof and the extra zip of the engine"

Cons: "Does not drive well in snow."

"I like this car very much but it does not have the stability in cornering that I would like and it is not good in snow. Other than that it is a good car that I hope to drive for ten years with the 100,000 mile warranty that I purchased when I bought the car."

not the best, not the worst

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pros: "suspension, mpg, cheapness of material"

Cons: "handling,look,warranty, price"

"Was driving a 2009 Accord and transitioned into 2013 Sonota GLS with Preferred package. Thinking of giving this new Sonota to my wife or daughter and reclaiming the Accord! cons: very rough ride, you feel every bump in the road- suspension is somewhat lacking ( THIS IS THE BIGGEST COMPLAINT!!!!!! ) cheap interior materials - the seats especially poor gas mileage- averaging about 25 mpg mixed city/highway pro's car looks great- inside display in a cool blue, outside is very sporty great warranty very good acceleration from stop car handles well"