2008 Hyundai Sonata

Based on 783 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Absolutely Wonderful!

By on Sunday, March 15, 2009

"I am a 21 year old college student, that wanted to buy a reliable, gas efficient, safe, powerful car. When I found the Hyundai Sonata, I fell in love. I have all of the options that come with it. Its such a good car to take for a nice comfortable Sunday drive. It's also been very reliable in the last year that I've owned it. I absolutely love all of the little organizational compartments- dual compartments in between the two front seats, the handbag/trash bag holder in the passenger front seat area, the lockable glove compartment, the 3 car lighter power outlets (one in the trunk)... also there is a compartment for sunglasses! The seats are comfortable- the back seat is like a couch! Good Points: If your into organizing, this is the car for you! With good snow tires on, the car handles absolutely great in the snow. Very comfortable Good Gas Mileage A lot of truck space Bad Points: I've had to replace almost every light on the car in the one year (my mechanic thinks its the wiring) A full gas tank makes sloshing noises (not that loud) Low Resale Value- (great for people like me that buy used!) Those are the only things I could think of that I don't like about the car. Overall, this car is a really safe reliable car to buy for you or your loved one."

SONATA ROCKS

By on Friday, April 25, 2008

"THIS IS MY SECOND SONATA. I BOUGHT MY FIRST ONE USED AND DROVE IT UNTIL 80,000 MILES WITH ONLY ROUTINE MAINTENANCE EXPENSES, THEN SOLD IT TO A FRIEND WHO DROVE IT ANOTHER 4 YEARS. I BOUGHT THIS 2001 NEW AND HAVE NOT HAD TO DO 1 SINGLE THING TO IT. I DRIVE THIS ONE VERY LITTLE BECAUSE I TELECOMMUTE, BUT THE ONLY THING I HAVE HAD TO DO IS REPLACE A TIRE THAT GOT A NAIL AND COULDN'T BE REPAIRED BECAUSE OF DRY ROT ON THE TIRE. I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE SO HAPPY WITH A CAR."

Awesome Vehicle

By on Saturday, August 25, 2007

"I have own over 10 vehicles in my lifetime, but this is truly the most reliable vehicle of all. With 179,000 miles on this vehicle, I have yet to perform maintenance on the engine or transmission. I have never been stuck on the side of the road. This vehicle is so reliable that an vehicle warranty company offered me a 100,000 extended warranty on this vehicle for $1,600 on the powertrain. My next vehicle will definitely be another Hyundai."

Best car i have ever owned

By on Wednesday, August 8, 2007

"Bought it used, have never regretted a minute...It is the best car I have ever driven, comfortable, easy to drive, reliable, never a problem for 6 years. Buying a new one."

Hyundai Sonata

By on Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, Cheap to own, Comfortable, Attractive"

Cons: "Won't appeal to snobs (most of whom are in debt ;-"

"I guess this is the vehicle that started the land rush to Hyundai. If you are considering one of these for your family, son, daughter, wife, commuter car, primary car, whatever, do not hesitate. Only the most minor issues with it, and almost completely regular maintenance issues. Snobs will turn their noses up at this. Let them. It's wonderful. We got the upgraded leather edition, which I recommend you do on any car (if you can afford it) because it's much nicer, and essentially pays for itself. Great car, and now it's even more of a great value. If you want some fun, look up the reviews for this car when published back in 2006. Especially the 6 cylinder. They loved it then, and you will too."