2013 Hyundai Santa Fe

9.5

Based on 33 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

9.8/10

First time Hyundai Owner

By on Friday, January 13, 2017

Pros: "Value for the money."

Cons: "Some interior material seems sub-par."

"Having mostly GM products my entire life (45 years old), I must admit, I was a little skeptical about buying a Hyundai. After about 3 months of ownership, I couldn't be more pleased! A TON of features that rival and Cadillac, Mercedes or Lincoln out there for MUCH less!! My wife and I were originally going to lease another Acadia when we stopped by the Hyundai dealership on a whim. SO glad we did!"

Nice Upgrade from my 2009 Santa Fe

By on Saturday, January 14, 2017

"Roomier interior, second row captains chairs, real-time NAV, upgraded safety features like blind-spot warning and 360 camera. My only complaint (vs. the 2009) is less driver visibility. My 2009 went 94,000 miles before its first minor problem, if this 2017 does as well, I'll be very happy."

GREAT VALUE FOR THE MONEY

By on Monday, August 1, 2016

Pros: "Well-appointed with comfort and safety features"

Cons: "Lack of front seat A/C in GLS package"

"I bought this car to replace a 1998 Ford Explorer XLT. I wanted a smooth, quiet ride and got it. This Hyundai, even the GLS package, has all sorts of comfort and safety features found in much higher priced vehicles. It rides as comfortably and as quietly as my neighbors Mercedes SUV at half the price."

Very nice all wheel drive with a third row seat.

By on Monday, April 25, 2016

Pros: "Gas mileage, 5000 tow capacity and comfortable."

Cons: "Lack of audio outlets in backseat."

"I have about 17,000 miles on my 2015 all wheel drive model. So far I love it, have had no problems with it so far at all. Gas mileage is good, I almost managed 30 mpg on a long trip on freeways in California by not having a lead foot (but I am not going to say I did exactly 65 mph). I like the turning radius, the gas mileage, the third row seat is of course just for young children, I would not try to force mom back there. The 5000 pound towing capacity is a big plus too. The ride is comfortable. My only complaint is even the lower trim model these days should have some audio outlets in the back. So far, not a thing has broken."

Love my 2016 Limited Ultimate AWD!

By on Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Pros: "Awesome car and Value!"

Cons: "No automatic folding mirros or DVD system"

"We traded in our 2014 Santa Fe Sport for the bigger 2016 Santa Fe. We love the Ultimate package.. it has everything we could ever want...with bang for the buck.We shopped for the Kia Sorento, Honda Pilot,Nissan Pathfinder and going back to Hyundai was a no brainer. We spent about 10k less than similar cars with similar packages. Owning a Hyundai today is definitely not owning a Hyundai 10 years ago..they are doing an awesome job of keeping up with the competition. I mostly drive around my kids with it..they absolutely love the captains chairs.Going grocery shopping is easy with the automatic gate lift. The navigation is easy to use. As for reliability..I have only had it for 2weeks and have put about 300 miles on it.. but my 2014 Santa Fe Sport only went to the dealer for oil changes..never had a problem with it.. so I am very confident with this one. We have gotten compliments on it's looks."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Santa Fe near Honolulu. See local deals