2013 Hyundai Santa Fe

9.4

Based on 36 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

This is one fine vehicle.

By on Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Cons: "I got nothing, not even an almost or a sort of."

"I also was a Chevy man most of my life but when I saw this 2013 Santa Fe, I fell in love with it. I mean, I checked out everything. Clean lines, good fit, sharp looking. I wanted something easy to wash, including the wheels. I bought it originally for my gang of grand kids and the back 2 seats are more than ample and so easy to fold down. The interior is fine and very comfortable. 3 level heated seats with adjustable lumbar. So roomy. The engine compartment stays so clean. Power! I mean, if I need to get on it, it blasts off. If I am doing 60 and need to pass someone and step on it, they are out of site quick. My wife loves that. But I do not drive like that often. The dealership is always supreme. I can put 12 foot pieces of acrylic roof panels in it or load up the back with 30 sacks of soil, behind the middle seats. When I say I love everything about this vehicle I am not joking a bit. Everything. And the black color is bad asp. It is a good looking SUV, the best as far as I am concerned."

First time Hyundai Owner

By on Friday, January 13, 2017

Pros: "Value for the money."

Cons: "Some interior material seems sub-par."

"Having mostly GM products my entire life (45 years old), I must admit, I was a little skeptical about buying a Hyundai. After about 3 months of ownership, I couldn't be more pleased! A TON of features that rival and Cadillac, Mercedes or Lincoln out there for MUCH less!! My wife and I were originally going to lease another Acadia when we stopped by the Hyundai dealership on a whim. SO glad we did!"

GREAT VALUE FOR THE MONEY

By on Monday, August 1, 2016

Pros: "Well-appointed with comfort and safety features"

Cons: "Lack of front seat A/C in GLS package"

"I bought this car to replace a 1998 Ford Explorer XLT. I wanted a smooth, quiet ride and got it. This Hyundai, even the GLS package, has all sorts of comfort and safety features found in much higher priced vehicles. It rides as comfortably and as quietly as my neighbors Mercedes SUV at half the price."

Very nice all wheel drive with a third row seat.

By on Monday, April 25, 2016

Pros: "Gas mileage, 5000 tow capacity and comfortable."

Cons: "Lack of audio outlets in backseat."

"I have about 17,000 miles on my 2015 all wheel drive model. So far I love it, have had no problems with it so far at all. Gas mileage is good, I almost managed 30 mpg on a long trip on freeways in California by not having a lead foot (but I am not going to say I did exactly 65 mph). I like the turning radius, the gas mileage, the third row seat is of course just for young children, I would not try to force mom back there. The 5000 pound towing capacity is a big plus too. The ride is comfortable. My only complaint is even the lower trim model these days should have some audio outlets in the back. So far, not a thing has broken."

Nice Upgrade from my 2009 Santa Fe

By on Saturday, January 14, 2017

"Roomier interior, second row captains chairs, real-time NAV, upgraded safety features like blind-spot warning and 360 camera. My only complaint (vs. the 2009) is less driver visibility. My 2009 went 94,000 miles before its first minor problem, if this 2017 does as well, I'll be very happy."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Santa Fe near Honolulu. See local deals