2011 Hyundai Santa Fe

Based on 579 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Solidly Built

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"I researched all of the midsize SUVs thoroughly, and everything pointed me towards the Santa Fe. When I hit a deer six weeks after buying, doing $3000 worth of damage, I was just sick. But Hyundai's roadside assistance sent a tow truck, and the collision center did a great job on the vehicle. Best of all, nothing rattles eight months later. The deer was huge, and I didn't even get a stiff neck out of the accident, thanks to the solid construction of my Santa Fe."

Hyundai Santa Fe Best Midsize SUV

By on Saturday, December 15, 2007

"I drove every midsize CUV/SUV on the market from Lexus and Infiniti down, and the Santa Fe Limited rose to the top. This vehicle feels like a custom made glove. Tight turning radius, good mileage on regular, luxurious leather interior without any cheap GM-looking plastic, quiet as a churchmouse - at 80mph, rides like a limo, and is quiter than the Lexus. Twice as quiet as the others! The Honda CR-V is crude by comaprison, and the Toyota RAV-4 feels cheap. Test drive the Santa Fe and you will buy it! NO DOUBT IN MY MIND."

Great value; best kept SUV secret

By on Thursday, June 28, 2007

"I've driven my Limited for nearly 3,000 miles and have no complaints; fit and finish are at or close to Japanese and European quality, but the sticker is thousands less. If you trade every two or three years and trade-in value is important, you may not want to consider Hyundai because it doesn't currently have the resale value of Japanese vehicles. But if you plan on owning it longer, you defintely need to put the Santa Fe on your must-see, must-drive list. Likes: Styling, fit and finish, price, long warranty, nice interior, performance. Dislikes: Gas mileage could be better; I average 18-19 combined driving; 23-24 on the freeway. Standard XM satellite radio not IPod-ready."

Love my Santa Fe!

By on Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pros: "Great value, fun to drive, great styling"

Cons: "Paint quality, MPG"

"I bought my Santa Fe after extensive research on crossover AWD vehicles. The value was the big attraction at first, plus I liked the styling. Great in the snow and on ice! I like the size of the Santa Fe for running around town, parking, etc. I bought the vehicle in black, which I would not do next time. Shows door dings and is hard to keep clean. I feel the paint job could be of a better quality - could just be the color. I also expected better mpg when I bought it, but I have been a bit disappointed that I typically get around 16-17 mpg in town and the best I've gotten on the highway is 26 mpg. It isn't the most comfortable car to ride in on a long trip, but because my previous vehicle was a Pontiac Montana SV6, my judgement might be skewed just a bit. My 17 year old daughter is hoping I will give it to her when she goes away to college next year (fat chance!). I love the new look of the 2013 and I'm tempted to trade up to the new on. I would definately recommend looking at the Santa Fe."

Quiet and good gas mileage

By on Saturday, July 25, 2009

"We had a Lincoln Navigator before, and this Hyundai Santa Fe Ltd. is as quiet as it was. It is comfortable for in-town driving, and we just got back from 12 day, 2,500 mile trip, and got almost 26 mpg--we are pleased for a two year old vehicle."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Santa Fe near Honolulu. See local deals