2008 Hyundai Santa Fe

Based on 579 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Best in the snow

By on Saturday, November 1, 2008

"Vehicle has totally exceeded all expectations. I never believed it would handle as well as it does on the snow and ice. My wife and two kids drive this daily in the long Alaska winters and I have the utmost confidence in the Santa Fe. I have tried numerous times to get out of control in the car and the traction/stability control have performed flawlessly. Overall a great car for the price and the included safety features."

This is my 2nd Santa Fe.

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Pros: "Smoothe ride. Reliable. Qulaity vehicle."

"Had a 2003 Santa Fe and liked it so much, we bought a 2008. I have maintained all maintenance documentation for scheduled maintenance. Nothing has failed. We no longer have a need for 3 vehicles, otherwise, we would keep it!"

Best car ever

By on Thursday, August 4, 2016

Pros: "No repairs, heated seats,easy getting in and out."

Cons: "Hard to hear in back seat. liftgate one piece.cost"

"We are looking to buy our 3rd Hyundai Santa Fe. We still have them and they both have 180,000 miles on them. We have not had any engine repair on either of them and they are very comfortable. Love the heated seats and easy for old people to get in and out. Great for hauling and traveling. Gas mileage isn't the greatest but the no repairs make up for it. Not liking the price of a new one though."

Terrific SUV

By on Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"For years I have driven full-sized pickups. This is my first SUV and I love it. I get pretty good gas mileage 19 - 23 MPG. It is very quiet compared to my son's Honda CR-V. When it was brand new I drove it across country in snow and ice and it ran like a top, with no skidding or sliding. That was a miracle for an old pickup driver. The Santa Fe is comfortable and good-looking and the service here in Bartlesville is over the top. Truly the best I have ever experienced, and I have owned several new trucks. I will drive Hundai's from now on."

Satisfied Customer

By on Saturday, October 20, 2007

"Purchased this car January, 2007 and have driven it 12,500 miles. I have the 3.3 L V6 and AWD and get 26mpg all highway and 17-18 mpg in suburban driving. I didn't need the 3rd row seat option, and the extra storage well is a plus w/o it. I have had no problems except for paint adhesion problems on the front bumper. This was corrected by dealer under the warranty. The styling is suberb with a German flair. Looks like a VW Taureg. No mechanical problems yet. It is comfortable to drive, very quiet with no wind noise and very roomy. The absence of an automatic dome light in the front is a nuisance when opening the doors. Fit and finish is excellent. A great value and much better than Ford Escape, Toyoto CRV or Honda Pilot"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Santa Fe near Honolulu. See local deals