2002 Hyundai Santa Fe

Based on 685 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

i have the 3.5 l v6 its a lilttle rough on gas .

By on Saturday, August 9, 2014

Pros: "good in snow,plenty of cargo room,cool features"

Cons: "gas milage ,tires have to be bought 4 at a time."

"i bought the car off a friend of the family privately.iv owned the car for 1 year and its been in the shop 1 time for a throttle positioning censor which roughly cost me 275 dollars for full bill.Other then that its great in the snow unbelevable compared to other 4 wheel cars iv driven in the snow.i bought the car with 93k on it for miles and now have 117k.Im a 300 pound man and it has plenty of room and is comfortable so thats not an issue.i own th lx model which had the 3.5 l v 6 in it im currently getting about 21 miles to the gallon.over all its a great vechicle and would buy another one ."

Pretty Good Car, Reliable safe and low maintenance

By on Friday, November 4, 2011

Pros: "Good Engine Good Trans"

"We bought this car used in 06 with a little over 50,000 miles I believe. We did have something go out in the first year of ownership in the engine that smelled like burning rubber that was fixed for about $800. Other than that, the engine and trans has been good to us. The paint does peel on this car though. It started last year at about 8 years old. Also, this is not a comfortable car for driving long trips. This car is driven alot of highway miles and is still going strong today at 170,000. I would have to say that this car has been pretty good overall."

LOVE MY SANTA FE!!!

By on Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, plenty of room, great in bad weather"

Cons: "CAN'T THINK OF ANY!!!"

"I purchased my 2003 Santa Fe 3 years ago with 122,000 miles on it because a friend had one and loved hers. It only cost me $5,000 and is loaded. It now has 207,000. Basically, I have only had minor repair costs. Brakes, tires, etc. I drive 150 miles a day to and from work. It gets around 20 MPG on the highway. I LOVE IT! It is a 6 cyl AWD and is plenty powerful. GREAT in the SNOW! Never slips or gets stuck. I am ready to buy another one, but I am thinking of keeping my 2003 as a back up. I have looked at other small SUV's and they are just too expensive and you don't even get many options."

Exceeded expectations and great in bad weather!!!

By on Monday, July 7, 2014

Pros: "low maintenance and great value for the price"

Cons: "kind of noisy, had to add a tow package $$"

"This car was a great deal for the money. I have been really pleased, especially with dealing with horrible road conditions and weather!"

Love!

By on Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pros: "Dependable!"

Cons: "Doesn't have an easy way to install a hitch"

"I have owned this car for almost 7 years and it still runs like a champ! I've never had any major mechanical issues and it's never broken down on me. In one particularly ridiculous winter (when it snowed almost 4 feet over a few short days), mine was the only vehicle getting in and out of the neighborhood thanks to the trusty FWD. I've hauled everything from dogs to kids to couches in the back and it's always cleaned up nice. Came standard with convenient features, so I didn't have to shell out a ton of extra money to be comfortable. When asked if I would get another, my answer is always, "Definitely! I love my car!""

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Santa Fe near Honolulu. See local deals