2012 Hyundai Genesis

Based on 363 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 70 71 72 73 | Next

Very happy with this vehicle

By on Monday, November 8, 2010

"I was skeptical to buy a Hyundai. Having just come out of a lease on my Acura TL and not being able to afford the price increase on the new TL, I began the search for my new vehicle. I bought the Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track in Jan. 2010 and am very happy with it. It has all the options my TL had with a smaller price tag. It's not as plush on the interior options, but what can I expect for the value. I drive hwy and city and average 24 mpg. You can't beat it."

beautiful car if it works

By on Friday, August 27, 2010

"I bought mine in 2009. I love the look in black. Put on a spoiler and tint the windows nothing looks better. After 2 months the bluetooth started to act up. It would put calls thru and then shut down in mid call.Dial numbers I had not dialed. Turn the radio on by itself. They tried to fix it numerous times to no avail. The push botton start burned out before a years time. It shut off at a light and did register on the computer brain like it should have. I love this car but will not buy another."

Fun & Fast

By on Friday, August 27, 2010

"Comfortable seating, sporty, stylish look. Lots of compliments. Easy to drive."

WOW

By on Sunday, August 15, 2010

"This is great car, love driving it. the only problem is with the manual gear box that gives off some shakes"

Sweet

By on Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"I love this car. I"m up early and not many other vehicles out at that time and enjoy the handling on the varied twists and turns of the road. Acceleration is wonderful when you need it (and when you don't). The car is very comfortable but haven't been on a long trip as yet. I love the one-touch entry system, great trunk space, as well as good seating options. I get a lot of looks. The styling is great both inside and out. Researched many other options including BMW and Audi and, for the price, a good decision so far."

Previous | 1 ... 70 71 72 73 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis near Honolulu. See local deals