2012 Hyundai Genesis

Based on 363 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

My 2nd genesis-a great car

By on Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pros: "just a good car !"

"Bought my 1st genesis in 2009. Had the car 3 years 1 month. Bought 2012 1 year 2 months. My 2012 is improved over the 2009. Better ride, smother power and a small improvement in gas mileage. Looked at all the other cars like BMW, Acura (owned one in 2007) Mercedes, Audi, and other. Genesis is the best buy for the money. Plan to look at the 2014 Genesis."

awesome vehicle

By on Friday, November 11, 2011

Pros: "true sports car feel"

Cons: "limited backseat headroom"

"I feel like I'm getting away with murder for the price I paid for this gorgeous performance vehicle. 310 hp (on premium unleaded) Sports tuned suspension, all the extras and amenities of a G37 coupe... premium audio, key less entry / start engine, leather, navigation ....and the list goes on. The car is quick, it handles great, feels like it's glued to the road on sharp turns. All it took was one test drive to fall in love with this car. Hyundai has come a long long way from it's entry level sonata in 1986...and this car feels more like a luxury sports coupe than what the stereotype of the brand suggests. Everyone that seen and rode this car has had the same impression, wow. You're getting a $40k vehicle for $10-15K less. And no, you're not sacrificing quality either."

2010 Gen Coupe 3.8 GT

By on Saturday, March 9, 2013

Pros: "Power, Standard Equipment, Comfortable Fun Ride"

Cons: "Backseat, Snow Driving"

"I have now owned my car for the last 3 years and I have considered getting ready to trade up and move into the big leagues of muscle and yet everytime I look around at a possible new suitor and look out in my driveway I fall in love all over again. This car has been nothing but great to me. The power is an absolute blast when you a ripping down the highway, which i drive an hour to and from work each day. I actually enjoy getting into and starting my car and getting ready for the work day. Having just passed the 50k mile mark I have to say I have not run in to any problems that were not user error (My aftermarket exhaust throws a check engine light) and outside of that one small issue the car has only been to the dealership for oil changes and routine maintenance. I will agree with everyone else that the car is not great in the snow but it also hasnt left me stranded anywhere this winter. I have gotten many comments about how nice the car is. It draws a lot of attention. Needless to say I would absolutely recommend anyone in the market for Mustang/Charger/Challenger/Camaro's to check out the Genesis coupe before you sign on the dotted line. The car is quick and comfortable and makes normal daily driving relaxing and yet fun at the same time. P.S. The backseat is usable only for children, adults under 5'5" and storage"

Great car

By on Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, gas milage, great price"

Cons: "suspension bad on rough roads, smallish back seat"

"great car. I bought this, and think it is one of there best purchases i have ever made. It is incredibly fun to drive and runs Very well. I love it in every way, the only reason i would say not to buy this car is if you have a bad back (sport suspension), or if you want someone over 5'3" in the back frequently, because they would fit, but uncomfortably."

great car but

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "bad seats"

"the seats will start to go south when a heaver person drives it. i am only 230 but have the car in to try to get dealer to fix not having a lot of luck. service is not hyunda best for this. only 3500 miles we will see if it gets fixed."

Resale value............

By on Sunday, April 5, 2015

Pros: "Luxury looks, luxury ride. Plenty of hp."

Cons: "NONE"

"Overall, could not ask for a better vehicle. Having been in the USAF, lived in Europe for over 11yrs, this car does equal the Germany badges in every way but one, expensive maintenance. My only grip, resale value. I wish I had known 2 years from purchase, I could find this car at 17 to 21k with 30k in mileage. Luckily I got a good deal, and not looking to upgrade at the moment. As for those on the fence, find a used Genesis 3.8. Worth every penny plus some. You will not regret the purchase."

My best car EVER!

By on Thursday, May 8, 2014

Pros: "The V8 is the engine to have, smooth as silk!"

Cons: "Does not get the great reviews it deserves!"

"Great car, great dealer service. I am only provided with the service I need at a fair price!"

LOVE IT

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "most car for the money. Quiet, smooth drive"

Cons: "seat belt is not comfortable for ME"

"I love this car. The handling is outstanding. It is quiet and feels safe. There is so much leg room and storage room. People stop me all the time and tell me how beautiful the car is. My only complaint is the driver side seat belt hits me in the wrong spot. I am short and have a hard time with this issue anyway. It is adjustable--but not enough for me. Otherwise, the car has been a joy to own."

Great highway car

By on Monday, April 7, 2014

Pros: "Good looking and fun to drive. Also great finishi"

Cons: "Lack of blindspot sensor"

"This is a Canadian car which travels between there and Florida for the winter. Three trips so far, and it is a great highway car. Safe and comfortable"

09' 4.6 w/ Tech Package = Bargain Benz

By on Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pros: "Everything considered, it is a flat out bargain!"

Cons: "Wish that AWD was an option"

Looks so much better than the "Flying H"

"Drive the comparable German and Domestic models and you'll find this car fitting perfectly on top! It crushes the value category, barely plays second fiddle to the German handling (major price difference though) and stomps on the Domestic models in every category (interior quality...HUGE difference). If you're afraid to tell people that you drive a Hyundai, then stroke the bigger check every month for the flashy logo, give up a superior stereo and lots of standard features, or just rebadge the thing so it looks like the Genesis that they sell in Korea and once a month someone will say "What kind of car is that?", or "Is that a Bentley?"."

Looks so much better than the "Flying H"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis near Honolulu. See local deals