2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Based on 36 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Very nice car. I traded Porsche Boxster for this.

By on Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pros: "Options, Speed, Handling, Comfort, Appearance"

Cons: "Back seat and trunk not real large"

"I own 2013 Grand Touring. This is a fast and comfortable car. I love the navigation, exhaust note, speed, comfort and options. There is no way you can get a better appointed car for the price. I get a lot of looks and positive comments. Mine is Black Noir Pearl with a Brown leather interior. Nice car. I traded a Porsche Boxster in on this and have never regretted the decision. I would have spent double the price to get another Boxster with the same options. I can't wait for the next Generation coupe, I would buy it in a heartbeat!"

very fine car

By on Saturday, January 31, 2015

Pros: "great car for the price is really fast"

Cons: "very convenient"

"a little bit noisy, doors could be a little heavier doors has a hollow sound, miss the back video, the manufacturers have skimped out by not providing auto passenger seat controls"

Hyundai hit a home run here

By on Thursday, January 2, 2014

Pros: "Most car for the money anywhere!"

Cons: "Need sports car fine tuning"

After the dragon.

"This is the second generation of the Hyundai Genesis Coupe, which came out in 2010. When compared to the competition there is really not a lot of comparison. This car in the "bang for the buck" area wins hands down. You have to bust out and other ten grand to get the same car anywhere else. I have had this car for almost a year, and just love it. It is easy to do minor upgrades on. It drives wonderfully, like any Japanese or European car of similar class. No it is not a BMW M4 but then you didn't pay that price for it either. I have taken this car to a few club rally's and on long drives and even dirty it turns heads. To sum it all up. It looks great on the outside, feels great on the inside, runs like a beast and turns heads almost everywhere we go."

After the dragon.

the beast

By on Sunday, August 2, 2015

Pros: "fast and strong"

2013 genesis coupe

"I own this car in red exterior and my mileage is around 16,000. This car looks good outside and inside from wheels to the body. It has the power and speed to back it up. It's a beast of a car."

2013 genesis coupe

Solid low cost sports car.

By on Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pros: "Base Price, Fun level, Beautiful, Torque"

Cons: "Maintenance Cost, Plastic Interior Parts, Tires"

100mph Standing Still

"Purchased the vehicle brand new in Spring 2013 and have had it for 15 months. Don't want to let this car go but starting a family. Great handling and engine reliability. No issues whatsoever mechanically. It does have a turbo charger so top shelf parts and synthetic oils etc are a must. The base/stock purchase still has many bells and whistles including bluetooth and usb hookups for smartphones etc, pretty rims, dual exhaust. Almost all controls are on the steering wheel and it has a paddle shift option on the steering wheel as well with an option to go manual on the shifter. Well rounded safety with airbags everywhere. There is a small delay when applying throttle due to the turbo winding up, and there is a small turbo lag, but the care jumps up to speed when needed and the low center of gravity allows it to turn on a dime. Goes through tires every 30000 miles for the average motorist. If you drive it hard you get around 20 miles to the gallon and if you are light on the throttle you'll get close to 30 miles to the gallon. Fantastic car and turns heads as well. Priced fairly in the mid 20k range for brand new. This car won't break the bank, and if someone in a Ferrari pulls up next to you at a red light, they will do a double take."

100mph Standing Still

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis Coupe near Honolulu. See local deals