2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Based on 35 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

great car marred by terrible turbo rattle noises

By on Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pros: "everything minus Hyundai lack of corective action"

Cons: "really annoying rattle"

"such a shame hyundai continues to ignore the rattle in the waste gate issues, it makes their flagship sports car sound like an old k-car running on no oil"

Car is invery good condition and gets up to 31MPG

By on Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Pros: "See above"

Cons: "See above"

"This Gensis coupe only has just over 2000 miles, driven in summer only.Has Gray cloth interior, Black finish that is 10 miles deep.Car is a turbo 4 cylinder and has a 8 speed automatic. The only thing that does not look brand new is minor scratch on passanger front corner,even has black paint still on it, and the passanger front wheel has a scrape on it that is about 2" long right on the edge, otherwise it looks better than when it came from the factory.I gave the car a 9 in Design: interior & exterior due to what is listed above We live in Omaha NE."

Good car for the price

By on Saturday, July 18, 2015

Cons: "back seat really too small for adults"

"Had a gravel drive on a hill - not an off-roading car for sure always had trouble getting up this hill"

In love with this car

By on Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Looks brand new after a few dusty days of driving!

"Having bought this car in almost-new condition, I am a proud owner and love every single second driving my car. We had a very very small "winter storm" last week and, even though I am perfectly capable of driving rear wheel drive in the ice, I did not trust other "southern" north Carolina drivers. So, literally my ONLY dislike of this vehicle is the fact that it is rear wheel drive and for two days I had to drive my boyfriend's front wheel drive to work. That's my only "complaint". Clearly, this car is amazing. Smooth ride and very responsive control, especially with the shiftronic paddle shifters. Comfortable leather seats that can sit very low and heated seats that warm up quickly. The blue link system is also great to have, including a remote start system and stolen vehicle notifications from your smartphone. Quality leather and dash that are easy to take care of, convenient fold seats that make car seats a breeze, and more trunk space than is expected. My air fresheners also keep well in the car! Brembo brakes and HID headlamps are a must on this vehicle and it will be hard to live without them whenever I get a second vehicle."

Looks brand new after a few dusty days of driving!

My dream car

By on Saturday, August 29, 2015

Pros: "100 % pros"

Cons: "No cons"

"I finally got to literally buy my dream car and I love every inch of it. It drives like a charm. Then we moved to the mountains and it probably would be ok in the snow but I won't put my baby out there. I let her rest in the garage. But once the snow thaws, she is on the road again, taking those curves like no other. Oh yeh, and my husband has to ask permission to driver her. Yep, she is my baby and she loves to go fast. Love love love this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis Coupe near Honolulu. See local deals