2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Based on 35 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Not the Hyundai of 10 years ago

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Power, Handling, Comfort"

Cons: "Lack of LSD outside of R-Spec/Track editions, Fuel"

"The 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0t is not a Hyundai of 10 years ago. Hyundai has stepped their game up with each generation of Genesis, with this generation (2013+) being the first which car enthusiasts can take seriously."

Best sports car I've ever owned for the money!

By on Sunday, June 26, 2016

Pros: "Fast, Fun, Handling."

Cons: "A little stiff for a big soft guy like me."

Love this car!

"I bought this car used about four months ago and it's awesome for the money I paid (about 16k). It had about 53k miles on the odometer and was in basically mint condition. I love this car. It's fast and luxury all wrapped up in one. I never owned a Hyundai before, but I'm sold on this brand now. Don't hesitate, buy this car!"

Love this car!

Very nice car. I traded Porsche Boxster for this.

By on Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pros: "Options, Speed, Handling, Comfort, Appearance"

Cons: "Back seat and trunk not real large"

"I own 2013 Grand Touring. This is a fast and comfortable car. I love the navigation, exhaust note, speed, comfort and options. There is no way you can get a better appointed car for the price. I get a lot of looks and positive comments. Mine is Black Noir Pearl with a Brown leather interior. Nice car. I traded a Porsche Boxster in on this and have never regretted the decision. I would have spent double the price to get another Boxster with the same options. I can't wait for the next Generation coupe, I would buy it in a heartbeat!"

very fine car

By on Saturday, January 31, 2015

Pros: "great car for the price is really fast"

Cons: "very convenient"

"a little bit noisy, doors could be a little heavier doors has a hollow sound, miss the back video, the manufacturers have skimped out by not providing auto passenger seat controls"

Best Car(s) I've Ever Owned!!

By on Friday, January 27, 2017

Pros: "Fun to Drive; Affordable Luxury"

"I currently own the 2014 3.8 Ultimate after having traded in my 2010 3.8 Track. Yes, I loved this car so much I bought exactly the same vehicle! This car is stylish. It is fast. It is comfortable. It truly is the best car I've ever owned. Both my vehicles were manual transmissions - very hard to come by in either the Track version or the Ultimates. The "creature comforts" are terrific. Everything is easy to reach/operate. The trunk is quite large, however, the opening is small so it is hard to fit anything substantial in there - I almost wish this was a hatch instead of a trunk. Visibility is very good, though I wish there were a wiper for the back window. This car handles very good. I have not had a mechanical issue with either vehicle, extremely reliable. I get asked about my car all the time because it really does turn heads."

what a great car!! people are missing out

By on Monday, April 13, 2015

Pros: "Great design, powerful engine, no mechanical issue"

Cons: "small trunk space"

"i have been driving Genesis coupe 3.8 grand touring for 3 years now (mine is 2013). I still get really impressed with its performance on freeways. The powerful engine and the sound is also very sexy. It really rocks. I also think that it's under valued and under estimated by people's perception. I think the price is really low for what you get. The real leather is really good quality, the engine is powerful, the drive is so smooth. For 3 years, I never had any problem. People at service are very helpful and friendly. When I went to Audi, Lexus, BMW the sales people there already looked down on this car. I asked if they tried or drove one. They don't know how great his car is and just say things from perception. Although we can't change what people have in their mind, I think once you drive this car, this car is definitely worth every single penny I spent."

Great But

By on Sunday, July 24, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, Great price, Fast"

Cons: "Stiff ride, premiun gas"

"I love my car a lot i bought it brand new, If you want a stiff ride fast and can easily cut through traffic , this is the car for you. But if you want little more luxury and don't want to have to put premium gas in your car then I would look else were."

Hyundai hit a home run here

By on Thursday, January 2, 2014

Pros: "Most car for the money anywhere!"

Cons: "Need sports car fine tuning"

After the dragon.

"This is the second generation of the Hyundai Genesis Coupe, which came out in 2010. When compared to the competition there is really not a lot of comparison. This car in the "bang for the buck" area wins hands down. You have to bust out and other ten grand to get the same car anywhere else. I have had this car for almost a year, and just love it. It is easy to do minor upgrades on. It drives wonderfully, like any Japanese or European car of similar class. No it is not a BMW M4 but then you didn't pay that price for it either. I have taken this car to a few club rally's and on long drives and even dirty it turns heads. To sum it all up. It looks great on the outside, feels great on the inside, runs like a beast and turns heads almost everywhere we go."

After the dragon.

the beast

By on Sunday, August 2, 2015

Pros: "fast and strong"

2013 genesis coupe

"I own this car in red exterior and my mileage is around 16,000. This car looks good outside and inside from wheels to the body. It has the power and speed to back it up. It's a beast of a car."

2013 genesis coupe

Solid low cost sports car.

By on Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pros: "Base Price, Fun level, Beautiful, Torque"

Cons: "Maintenance Cost, Plastic Interior Parts, Tires"

100mph Standing Still

"Purchased the vehicle brand new in Spring 2013 and have had it for 15 months. Don't want to let this car go but starting a family. Great handling and engine reliability. No issues whatsoever mechanically. It does have a turbo charger so top shelf parts and synthetic oils etc are a must. The base/stock purchase still has many bells and whistles including bluetooth and usb hookups for smartphones etc, pretty rims, dual exhaust. Almost all controls are on the steering wheel and it has a paddle shift option on the steering wheel as well with an option to go manual on the shifter. Well rounded safety with airbags everywhere. There is a small delay when applying throttle due to the turbo winding up, and there is a small turbo lag, but the care jumps up to speed when needed and the low center of gravity allows it to turn on a dime. Goes through tires every 30000 miles for the average motorist. If you drive it hard you get around 20 miles to the gallon and if you are light on the throttle you'll get close to 30 miles to the gallon. Fantastic car and turns heads as well. Priced fairly in the mid 20k range for brand new. This car won't break the bank, and if someone in a Ferrari pulls up next to you at a red light, they will do a double take."

100mph Standing Still

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis Coupe near Honolulu. See local deals