2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

8.4

Based on 24 Ratings for the 2010 - 2012 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

great car has 100000 still runs good & color rd sh

By on Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Pros: "fast engine handles well"

Cons: "not good over bumps tight stering"

"this car best I ever own sports car and luxury all roll up into one runs great has a lot of power has cold filter intake sounds better the turbo 19" black alloyed wheels with Pirellis tires and a popping warm red look that makes it really stand out in the crowd . its an eye catcher al the way down the rd. it goes looking all that ."

FUN to drive, but...

By on Monday, May 5, 2014

Pros: "FUN to drive, speedy!"

Cons: "Can't carry much or go too far on a tank of gas!"

"This is a terrific little car for zipping around. Handles well, accelerates well, comfy seating, decent sound. Makes me smile when I see it in the driveway or parking lot. HOWEVER ... practical, it's not. The trunk is tiny. The back seats aren't meant for human beings. While the back seats do fold down, there's a huge metal barrier between the seats and the trunk, with only a small pass-through type opening that's useable for larger items. Don't think you can buy out a store and get it home in this car! Gas mileage is atrocious. I get only 15mpg in in-town driving."

This car turns heads at every redlight!

By on Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pros: "Blast to drive!"

"Great looking, great performance, and a lot of fun to drive! Hard to believe I was considering a Camaro! The exterior of the 2010 model looks better than the 2013/14 model. Awesome little car!"

Love it!!!!

By on Monday, December 1, 2014

Pros: "love it"

Cons: "No"

"Love, Love, love this vehicle. I owned Honda Cars all my life. But with the Honda you paid for every stinking accessory you want added. With hyundai this car came fully loaded except the premium wheels we added. Can't beat the warranty on hyundai from bumper to bumper. Great sports car. Not a family car. If you are thinking of getting one, get it, you won't be disappointed."

Great Purchase!

By on Saturday, September 17, 2016

Pros: "Performance, fun to drive, great looks"

Cons: "Rear seat legroom"

"Great, reliable sports car. Used as a daily commuter, I have been very happy with the quality, performance, and gas mileage. Interior is a basic sports car. Cockpit is nothing fancy but it provides all the info I need and everything is within reach. It's basically a two-seater though; rear legroom is almost non-existent. If I ever replace it I would buy used again as I think that is where the best value lies. Have recommended the Genesis Coupe to others and will continue to do so."

Great value sports coupe -- but corners cut

By on Friday, May 1, 2015

Pros: "value, fun to drive, performance, mpg"

Cons: "cheap interior, bad paint"

"The Hyundai Genesis Coupe is a great bang for the buck sports coupe. The performance and handling are really good for the price - you'll pay $10K more to get the kind of stats that this little car gets from other models. However, when you've owned one for a while like I have - you start to poke and prod. Then you see the little problems that add up over time - the corners Hyundai cut to get that retail price down. Most notable - as others have said - is the exterior paint quality. You'll take a pebble strike, it'll make a nick, and the paint will start peeling in quite noticeable amounts. Sometime it just randomly peels in places. I had the hood repainted because of that problem and now the left-front fender is peeling pretty badly and I just don't feel like spending the money. If I keep it I will eventually have to get it completely re-painted with quality paint, sealant, clear coat - that's a $2000 job if it's a dime. Other parts of the interior and exterior are plasticky and little things will start wearing, surprisingly soon. I guess you can't have something for nothing and if you want a sports coupe that looks like it cost $38K, you need to actually pay 38K."

Horrible gas mileage. 13/24/17 MPG city/hwy/comb

By on Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pros: "Nice looking, fun to drive"

Cons: "Horrible gas mileage, poor quality, poor service."

"I started driving the car 2 months ago (previous driven by my daughter) mostly in the city. Quickly, I've noticed no more than 210 miles range on a full tank of gas. After checking the average millage, I've got 13.1 MPG in the city. Went to the dealership twice (second after checking with Hyundai America) and got "everything is in the normal range" (after testing it for 7 miles!!!!). Next step is to get a Hyundai's technician for a 100 miles driving test. Overall, very disappointed with the car's performance and quality. Not even the V6 version will not accept this MPG. I will not buy it again neither recommend it."

Love this car!

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pros: "road handling, responsiveness, seat comfort"

Cons: "safety belt could be placed a bit lower."

"I bought this car in 2012. Loved it ever since. Most comfortable seating in a sports car. Handles the road amazingly well. Very responsive. Did not have any trouble even though has amazing dealer warranty."

Great car. Wife loves it.

By on Saturday, December 6, 2014

Pros: "Great value. Fun to drive."

Cons: "Gas mileage is OK."

"Excellent car. Hyundai cars are excellent. I have two."

A disapointment

By on Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pros: "pretty to look at"

Cons: "too many to list"

"I had to have this car and Ive been pretty disapointed. The a/c vents to start situated to where you cannot feel the air. There has been a constant rattle in the cabin in which the dealer supposedly took care of. Its maddening. When I get gas,every time.... every time,the pump stops and the attendant has to constantly readjust the nozzle. One time I had an attendant insist my tank was full when I knew full well it wasnt. I left with half a tank. Lastly and most importantly, my drivers side wheel tore away from the wheel and flew across the highway in front of my eyes and Im lucky to be alive, this should of been first on the list but I am going by a time line. Now,my heater core is going and every couple of days I have about five inches of water in the back floor. There a couple of design flaws but not life threatening. Its a 2010 and I have had it for just over one year. Ill never buy a car that relativley new on the market."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis Coupe near Honolulu. See local deals