2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

8.4

Based on 24 Ratings for the 2010 - 2012 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

GREAT PERFORMANCE BANG FOR THE BUCK

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

"Hyundai really knocked it out of the park with the Genesis 3.8 GT Coupe. Huge performace, great reliability, gorgeous styling. Low points: hard plastic interior pieces (to save $), some rattles developing even tho car has just 26K miles, harsh ride (even for a sporty coupe). Overall, this car is a performance bargain!"

Greatest car ever!

By on Friday, October 11, 2013

Cons: "Can't think of a single one"

"This is the fourth Hyundai I have bought and I have never had a car I liked more than this one."

Super fun, classy ride

By on Friday, July 5, 2013

Pros: "Super fun to drive, beautiful vehicle"

"Great fun to drive, handles like a dream, comparable to mid priced sports cars. This has been one of favorite cars over the past 30 years. The Hyundai dealership has been very professional, truly appreciated. I highly recommend this moderately priced vehicle to anyone who wants to drive a sharp looking car that handles great. Fun, fun, fun"

One of the best, most fun cars I've owned

By on Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pros: "Awesome acceleration, fun to drive, reliable"

Cons: "Track suspension is stiff, OK gas mileage"

"This is a real car. It is not some sheep in wolf's clothing. There is wolf inside. My Genesis moves, very quickly, and without much effort. If you want to burn rubber, you can. If you just want to go to the grocery store, you can. If you want to drive long distances, you can. In short, it is a car for most drivers. Now, it is not the most comfortable car but not everyone wants a Buick. You can't carry a lot of stuff in it but not everyone wants an SUV. You can only carry 2 adults comfortably, but not everyone wants a mini-van, and my 75 pound dogs have never complained. The styling, inside and out, is beautiful. Lots of smooth, flowing lines. Lots of tech inside. Good visibility. And people do see you. For the money, this is a very good sports car. Take it on the road, take it to the track, just drive it. You'll love it."

2010 Genesis 3.8 coupe Track

By on Monday, June 24, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Interior quality"

"Have this car for 4 years. Not a single problem, Smooth pick up, lots n lots of power. The twin exhust makes a nice throtty and raspy noise, gives you a hint that there is a big V6 under the hood. One thing you should consider, if you live in a state where roads are not good, forget about this car. the ride is stiff & hard what you expect from a sports car. Regular maintance is not that expenside but If you have the Track or R-spec package you are gonna spend some big bucks on tires. Each tires cost you around $250 to $300. Other than that its an awesome car to have."

Genesis Coupe

By on Thursday, March 20, 2014

"I love this car! Daily driver and no problems. Handles like a dream. I just wish that I would have gotten the bigger engine. Regaurdless, this little car can get up and go!"

My Dream Car

By on Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pros: "Style, Driving Dynamics, Horsepower, RWD, Price"

Cons: "Gas mileage, Winter Weather"

"It has been the best car i have ever owned, sure it has some build issues but the value for what you get are amazing i would never get rid of it for the world. Not much of a winter car i might add though It has its cons but it is one of the best cars you can buy for the money, and hyundai always has awesome value, and the best warranty, along with Kia. Looking for a great sports car dont forget to look at the awesome Genesis Coupe."

Genesis coupe better car, had an Acura RSX type S

By on Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pros: "beautiful , powerful, quick"

Cons: "low trade in due to Hyndai poor press by history."

"The Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track is under rated due to a poor history for Hyndai. This car is beautiful, agile and crisp to drive. Excellent warranty. 50K miles so far and no complaints other than low trade in option due to poor press. That is the only reason I put a 8/10 for value. Soon people will see this is a great car and line, Genesis."

Poor man's sportscar

By on Monday, September 2, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive; great sound system"

Cons: "Clutch/shifting problem"

"I own the Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track and I like the overall performance so far. The only drawback for me is the suspension system, which gives a rough ride when driving on poor road conditions. They need to fix the glitch with the traction control system which sometimes comes on upon starting the engine. The traction control light comes on and you can only turn it off when you restart your car. If you try to drive off in that condition, the transmission jolts and somewhat misengages and the only way to prevent it from damaging your transmission is to return it to "park" and then restart the car. I thinnk Hyundai should look into this and so far i was told in the dealership that they could not detect this problem with their diagnostic tools."

So much fun!

By on Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Pros: "great price, performance, great looking"

Cons: "drivers side vent blocked by steering wheel"

"Had a 2010 2.0 auto and loved it but totaled it after 34k miles. loved it so much I wanted the same car! only pre-2013 coupe I could find was this 2012 2.0 r-spec. probably the most fun car to drive I've ever owned. the ONLY problem I had with it was the cd player stopped working and the stereo unit would vibrate. got it replaced though. I need to sell though since my commute is 110 miles/day in LA and the stick is killing me. stop and go. highly recommend this car!"

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Genesis Coupe near Honolulu. See local deals