2009 Hyundai Elantra

Based on 452 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

Very reliable

By on Monday, July 27, 2015

Pros: "Price, comfort, reliability"

Cons: "Can be sluggish on hills,"

"I'm the original owner and have only done regular maintenance and I have more than 185,000 miles on it. I have never had any major problems or issues. I have just done tune-ups, changed my belts and change my oil regularly. The only problem is I have had to buy tires more often than any other car I've own. I would buy this type of car again and would recommend it."

2007 ELANTRA LIMITED

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"I have owned a 2001 Honda Civic for 3 1/2 yrs. I ended up renting an Elantra and drove it 620 miles and fell in love. I got 36 mpg in the Elantra I rented which was at 8300 miles at the time. The engine responsiveness I felt was if anything better than the Civic's on the Hwy. The extra room, conveniences, and both the cabin quietness and smooth ride was TERRIFIC COMPARED TO MY CIVIC!, I was SOLD! Love the blue dash lights too! Checked the consumer reports and set out to own one. The luxury feel of my new limited model for a relatively economical price for a new car is awesome. I am on the road a lot and still can not get over the smooth ride. For the first time in my 47 years I truely LOVE my car. Can not attest to the engine reliability as yet seeing I have only owned my car for 30 days..but do know the warranty is awesome. However I hope it goes unneeded. Presently I could not be more pleased."

Reliable, good quality vehilcle

By on Thursday, January 8, 2009

"I love my car! I have driven it about 46,000 miles and have had absolutely no problems with it. I recently took my car on a 16 hour trip and it had no problems. The gas milage is great! Always in the 30's. The car is comfortable and super easy to drive in the snow. This car has never been sideways on me. The ABS is something to get used to, but seems to work well. When I first had the car, I found that the anti-lock brakes didn't always kick on when you needed it, but now that my car is broken in, they work every time. I recommend this car for anyone who wants a reliable, comfortable car with good gas milage!"

Good to drive. Bumpy ride.

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pros: "Good driving - reliable"

Cons: "Suspension poor-get bumpy ride."

"Excellent driving: pickup, maneuverability, acceleration, vision, lights. Enjoy riding on smooth roads. Complaint is that suspension not high quality and I feel every bump in the road. Highly reliable. Zero repairs in 5 years-26,000 miles."

Love it!

By on Friday, May 9, 2008

"I traded an old land rover for this car and so far i am pretty satisfied with it. There is some rattaling in the engine compartment when your idleing at like a stop light, but other then that the car is great. I love the XM radio, i love how the dash and everything turns blue at night. It's a very roomy size just perfect for myself my husband and our dog to take a long trip. Gas milage is awesome we drove from the coast of NC to East Tennessee on one tank of gas and thats a 9 hour drive. I love my car ... its great and afordable ... we walked off the lot oweing less then 11000 on it. The seats and carpet clean great when dirty ... mine car is white with a grey interior. The trunk is HUGE! My husband is military and i can fit all of his gear that he deploys with in the trunk with lots of space. I love this car!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Elantra near Honolulu. See local deals