2012 Hyundai Azera

Based on 66 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

Great car with assets and a value for price.

By on Thursday, December 17, 2015

Pros: "Great features and value for purchase price."

Cons: "Steering is soso and getting in and out"

"The car overall is great. Wonderful stereo great seats, and comfortable. The only negative is that I am over 6' tall and getting in and out is a problem. Upon exiting it's like stepping up to get out."

Great car until it breaks

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pros: "Like the styling and driving dynamics."

Cons: "Initial build quality, parts availability"

"Purchased this vehicle new in October 2012. Within the first 1,500 miles a body creak developed which took 5 or 6 visits to the dealer including a loaner vehicle 3 times to resolve. Eventually the dealer was able to resolve this issue. Life was good until 34,000 miles. At 34,000 miles the air conditioning failed. Brought the car to the dealer on 7/10/14 at which time we were told the compressor had failed and that the parts were not available and that they were on a national backorder. Within a few days word came that parts were scheduled to arrive at the Hyundai warehouse on 7/21/14 and that the part would be available within 1-2 days at the dealer. Now it is 7/23/14 and all the dealer can tell us is that the parts are not yet available. Hyundai does not give any more information than that. To date I have no idea when Hyundai might decide to fulfill their obligation to us and repair the vehicle. All that I hear from their consumer affairs people is how sorry they are for the inconvenience and they understand how I feel. I would much rather have a definitve date that the parts will arrive so that the vehicle can be repaired. Bottom line is that we really like this car, the problem that we have is that with both issues we've had the repair has taken too long and Hyundai has been very poor in responding to our needs. We came from a Toyota thinking that we would try something else, now we will be lifelong Toyota buyers."

2016 Azera Limied

By on Monday, December 19, 2016

Pros: "Easy to drive, compltely loaded"

"Very complete car and problem free. We have almost 2500 miles on it and am quite surprised the gas mileage is better with this than the 2015 Sonata Limited we had. Don't get me wrong the Sonata was nice when it wasn't broke, 5 times in 2000 miles mostly electrical that is what caused us to switch. Being a lease the dealer worked with us on both what we got for the Sonata and the price for the Azera. First looking at specs you might think it's the same thing well not quite. It feels larger and definitely more power. Cars were very much like equipped the same other that V6 vs V4, power adjusted steering wheel, power sun screen for rear window and 19" tires. The Azera rides very well and handles like a dream. Then the Sonata had so many problems we started looking at other cars in the same size group. Went and tested many, keeping 3 or 4 for weekends but had always returned them thinking not quite what we're looking for. Finally we returned to a different Hyundai dealer to look at the Azera. We kept that Azera three days and were sold but that dealer wanted to basically steal the Sonata and charge full price for he Azera so it was back to where we leased the Sonata and as I said they worked with us saving us roughly $12,000/14,000. Now seeing we're both 69 and basically drive little (we'll never reach 100,000 much less 50,000 miles) this will be a life time car for us. I really can't think of anything we would want or need on this car."

Love Love Love this vehicle

By on Friday, April 1, 2016

Pros: "Drives like a dream. Roomy, Comfort, Great price"

Cons: "The GPS isn't super user freindly"

"The 2012 Hyundai Azera has everything I need and want in a car. I love the roomy interior and it gorgeous design inside and out. This one has all the bells and whistles. It is a head turner everywhere I go. The 2012-2016 Azera is a rare one to see on the roads here, which make me love it all the more. My last car was a 2005 Hyundai Sonata GLS and it gave me ten great years of use. Hyundai has come a long way in recent years and I will continue to be a loyal Hyundai Driver."

I love this car.

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "Price, Value, Quality, Warranty"

Cons: "Plastic on the inside - could have used less"

"I just got the car and I have NO complaints so far. I'm loving it. I like the way it looks. I like the way it drives. I could have used a little more woodgrain but what you get for the money can't be beat."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Azera near Honolulu. See local deals