2012 Hyundai Azera

Based on 67 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

Great car

By on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"I just bought this car in June... I come from driving a 2006 dodge charger rt... And considering I am 37 married I didn't think the charger was the car for me anymore... I loved it don't get me wrong, te power, the style, but the gas mileage was terrible, I wanted to save money on gas, but still have a big car as I am 6'5" and 335lbs, I will tell u the Azera has so much cabin room, is quick, great looking , full of extras I purchased the tech package, only way to go... The car turns heads of Lexus and Mercedes owners, I don't even care that Hyundai copies, Lexus, Mercedes, and infinity... I am glad I didn't have to pay their prices... Walked out the dealer paying 34215..."

Love my NEW 2014 AZERA.......

By on Saturday, December 26, 2015

"Went to the dealership to look at the Sonata, since I had narrowed my choices (wanted quality, style, warranty and good pricing. Getting out of a 2012 Cadillac CTS Coupe, that was a lease and I couldn't see out of it well (I am 5'-4"), it didn't have a backup camera and the gas mileage was killing me). I go into the show room and there it is.......the prettiest red metallic car with chrome and neat black roof, good looking wheels and when I opened the door I was awed. Two tone camel leather and dark brown accents and more chrome. Turns out it was an AZERA, which I had never heard of or noticed, but I was noticing this one. The salesman told me all the features and that this one was actually a 2014 with 37 miles on it and he could make me a DEAL. I called my fiancee and had him come and see this beauty (HE IS A CAR GUY). He agreed it was great looking and sporty, and he got all the specs, cost, etc. We ended up getting the dealer to buy out the lease, put several thousand $ on top of that towards the new car and got a great price and we drove it home that day (I have great credit, so that really helped). We just put @5,000 trouble free miles on this beauty (my man, put leather cream all over the camel colored leather to make it withstand spills, waxed it and it still stands out in the crowd. It gets GREAT gas mileage and all the options, interior LED lighting accents, fold up side mirrows....all things my Cadillac didn't have at a lot less money with a great warranty. Drives and runs like a dream."

Love this car! A LOT of car for the money!

By on Friday, August 23, 2013

Pros: "Price and equipment"

Cons: "Wish mileage was a bit better"

"This car is comparable or even better than a Mercedes C class. There are a few 'high' end items that could be used - i.e. real wood grain. BUT for what you get, front and rear heated seats, NAV and tech package this car is a steal!"

My favorite car I've ever had!

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2014

"I wanted a BMW or Mercedes because of the looks and features, but this car has given me everything that those cars have except the badge. I love the looks and the features are unbelievable."

Amazing Car

By on Monday, September 3, 2012

Pros: "Great Features, Powerful V6, Stunning looks"

Cons: "a Hyundai badge"

"I was planning to buy a car for around 30K and was leaning toward the VW CC. But then I visited Hyundai just out of curiosity to test drive the Hyundai Sonata limited package. Then I saw the new Azera in the showroom... and it was impressive in every possible way. I drove the Sonata and the Azera and to be honest, Azera is far superior in terms of power, smoothness and ride quality. For me, I am a big fan of relaxing cruise cars that have ample horsepower in the freeway. Azera is just that. For $32,000 MSRP, you get the nice Navi, Backup Camera, Premium leather powered seats, HD satellite radio, dual zone climate, Voice Command, Bluetooth, heated seats in front and back (yes, back seats are heated as well!) and a powerful 293-hp V6 that truly can achieve 29mpg in the highway. The car also looks amazing with its LED accented Headlights and LED taillights. I have driven it 9000 miles in just 3 months and so far it has exceeded my expectations. It's probably the best car for the money out there at the moment. Also, it has the best warranty package out there."

Beautiful lines and great gas mileage

By on Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pros: "Size, MPG, looks"

Cons: "Out of date maps, road feel"

"I got the base model & it comes loaded - back up camera, dual AC, power everything, but if I had to get this car again I would get the tech package just to get the high discharge lights and the drivers extra long thigh support. Very spacious inside and beautiful to look at, highway and around town MPG are outstanding, the back up camera is the greatest thing ever, but road feel could defenitely be improved and the maps that came with the GPS were out of date when I bought the Azera - Hyundai said it was the newest one they had and contact their contractor to buy an update when ever it comes out."

Best vehicle I have ever purchased.

By on Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Pros: "Style, ride, drive and reliable"

"I just recently purchased a used 2012 Azera. It was kept in excellent condition and she is amazing. The ride and feel is great. I have owned a Accent, Elantra and a Sonota and this a definite upgrade. I love the color which is black on black. I also love the fact that you don't see many of these on the road. I was going to purchase a Mercedes but I am glad that I changed my mind. It is very sleek and stylish and it definitely turns heads. I will forever be a faithful Hyundai driver."

Awesome Car

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

"Love this car! Smooth driving vehicle, great performance and handling. Comfortable interior, very roomy...lots of leg room."

Great value for a car with all of these anemities!

By on Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pros: "Great price and dependability."

Cons: "Some wind noise, steering."

Before delivery 2012-04

"So far there have been no mechanical or other problems. Steering is not as precise as I would prefer. Road noise is slightly more that the 2007 Lexus ES350 I owned. Good looking car with a great and comfortable interior."

Before delivery 2012-04

Have had this car for one year AND I LOVE IT.

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pros: "Terrific value, great tech, solid ride, comfort."

Cons: "None found so far."

"I traded in a 2008 Mercedes Benz E-350 when I bought this "used" 2012 Hyundai Azera that had 10,200 on it when I got it. I actually have more "options" in this car than in my Mercedes and the maintenance costs are very much lower. I love the room, style, looks, and technology in my car. I have had many people ask me what kind it is. When I tell them I traded in my Mercedes for this car, they all say, "You're kidding. Why did you do that?" I explain all the differences between the cars and I lowered my monthly payment by $200 month and they still can't believe it. They really like the car inside and out."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Azera near Honolulu. See local deals