2012 Hyundai Azera

Based on 66 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

2016 Azera Limied

By on Monday, December 19, 2016

Pros: "Easy to drive, compltely loaded"

"Very complete car and problem free. We have almost 2500 miles on it and am quite surprised the gas mileage is better with this than the 2015 Sonata Limited we had. Don't get me wrong the Sonata was nice when it wasn't broke, 5 times in 2000 miles mostly electrical that is what caused us to switch. Being a lease the dealer worked with us on both what we got for the Sonata and the price for the Azera. First looking at specs you might think it's the same thing well not quite. It feels larger and definitely more power. Cars were very much like equipped the same other that V6 vs V4, power adjusted steering wheel, power sun screen for rear window and 19" tires. The Azera rides very well and handles like a dream. Then the Sonata had so many problems we started looking at other cars in the same size group. Went and tested many, keeping 3 or 4 for weekends but had always returned them thinking not quite what we're looking for. Finally we returned to a different Hyundai dealer to look at the Azera. We kept that Azera three days and were sold but that dealer wanted to basically steal the Sonata and charge full price for he Azera so it was back to where we leased the Sonata and as I said they worked with us saving us roughly $12,000/14,000. Now seeing we're both 69 and basically drive little (we'll never reach 100,000 much less 50,000 miles) this will be a life time car for us. I really can't think of anything we would want or need on this car."

By on Thursday, December 8, 2016

Pros: "Looks and overall quality"

Cons: "Tires slightly tpp noisy on some surfaces"

"Looks and drives well. Ride slightly harsh on cement highways...smooth and quiet on blacktop. Base model comes fully loaded except for sunroof and larger wheels."

Best vehicle I have ever purchased.

By on Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Pros: "Style, ride, drive and reliable"

"I just recently purchased a used 2012 Azera. It was kept in excellent condition and she is amazing. The ride and feel is great. I have owned a Accent, Elantra and a Sonota and this a definite upgrade. I love the color which is black on black. I also love the fact that you don't see many of these on the road. I was going to purchase a Mercedes but I am glad that I changed my mind. It is very sleek and stylish and it definitely turns heads. I will forever be a faithful Hyundai driver."

Great car

By on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"I just bought this car in June... I come from driving a 2006 dodge charger rt... And considering I am 37 married I didn't think the charger was the car for me anymore... I loved it don't get me wrong, te power, the style, but the gas mileage was terrible, I wanted to save money on gas, but still have a big car as I am 6'5" and 335lbs, I will tell u the Azera has so much cabin room, is quick, great looking , full of extras I purchased the tech package, only way to go... The car turns heads of Lexus and Mercedes owners, I don't even care that Hyundai copies, Lexus, Mercedes, and infinity... I am glad I didn't have to pay their prices... Walked out the dealer paying 34215..."

Love my NEW 2014 AZERA.......

By on Saturday, December 26, 2015

"Went to the dealership to look at the Sonata, since I had narrowed my choices (wanted quality, style, warranty and good pricing. Getting out of a 2012 Cadillac CTS Coupe, that was a lease and I couldn't see out of it well (I am 5'-4"), it didn't have a backup camera and the gas mileage was killing me). I go into the show room and there it is.......the prettiest red metallic car with chrome and neat black roof, good looking wheels and when I opened the door I was awed. Two tone camel leather and dark brown accents and more chrome. Turns out it was an AZERA, which I had never heard of or noticed, but I was noticing this one. The salesman told me all the features and that this one was actually a 2014 with 37 miles on it and he could make me a DEAL. I called my fiancee and had him come and see this beauty (HE IS A CAR GUY). He agreed it was great looking and sporty, and he got all the specs, cost, etc. We ended up getting the dealer to buy out the lease, put several thousand $ on top of that towards the new car and got a great price and we drove it home that day (I have great credit, so that really helped). We just put @5,000 trouble free miles on this beauty (my man, put leather cream all over the camel colored leather to make it withstand spills, waxed it and it still stands out in the crowd. It gets GREAT gas mileage and all the options, interior LED lighting accents, fold up side mirrows....all things my Cadillac didn't have at a lot less money with a great warranty. Drives and runs like a dream."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Azera near Honolulu. See local deals