2006 Hyundai Azera

Based on 249 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

great vehicle

By on Saturday, January 17, 2009

"this vehicle is by far the best out there. It out performs any toyota, honda or nissan in its class. for the money and all of the features this is a "must have". Hyundai's in the past haven't been that good, things have truly changed. Styling and comfort are key, and this car has both."

realy nice car

By on Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"very comfortable drive smooth like lexus powerfull like BMW Very much in budget .............simply very nice car"

Would buy over and over

By on Sunday, December 7, 2008

"I purchased mine used. This was the way to go, as I got it for just $17,000. It looks and drives like new and having the LIMITED edition, the leather seats, premium sound, sunroof and other features are all I could hope for. The engine is strong, the transmission shifts very smoothly, and the sound system is supreme. My cons would be low MPG, as I only average about 24 mpg. Also, The suspension could probably be improved, as some bumps are pretty rough. All in all I am very pleased. The first one I bought was totaled when I was rear ended and I prompty had it replaced with one just like it."

Best Car for the Money

By on Friday, December 21, 2007

"I have had it now for one year. Really is a well built car. Never have taken it back to the dealer for anything other than regular service. I have a limited and Now the value is really starting to hold. Drive one and you will see what I mean. No one has anything like it for the Money My Boss Drives a new BMW 740 and raves about my Arera every time he is in it? Keeps saying he could have bought Three of these for the price of his car."

A++

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

"I bought new in 06/07, I now have 130k miles on it. I have just replaced original brakes at 100k, on 3rd set of tires, and had a belt come loose which cost $350 but that is it! Only complaints are from older people that say it is too low to the ground and cant get in it very well. Very quiet! Would definitely recommend!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Azera near Honolulu. See local deals