2006 Hyundai Azera

Based on 249 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Best Value With Luxury Items

By on Sunday, February 17, 2008

"For the money, the Azera has been excellent. Low cost of operating, no mechanical flaws only cosmetic issues which dealership happily fixed. Rides soft with features more expensive models have and everyone feels very safe inside. Rode well in heavy rain and snow. Will buy again when it is time to trade in."

Equipped like a luxury Cadillac. High Quality

By on Saturday, June 18, 2016

Pros: "great bang for the buck, fun and fast to drive"

"This car has very good acceleration and is loaded with great options like the rear power window shade, power fold in side mirrors, GPS, moonroof, leather, heated seats. This car has a lot of room for adults in the back seat. This car is great to ride in on long trips."

5500 mile road trip with no issues! pure quality,

By on Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pros: "so easy to drive, no new electronics to mess with,"

"i purchased this car for a 2400 mile cross country trip. After doing my homework on KBB, this was my first choice. I looked at Toyota, Honda and all the American cars, but this is such a steal for 6 cylinder sedans. The car performed flawless. I ran 10 hours a day for 8 days and always felt comfortable. Easy to drive and was able to get out of the way of trucks. Unfortunately my brother took it for a drive, and now it seems to get borrowed frequently!"

I love this car

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"Love it, love it love it"

Luxury Vehicle without the luxury price

By on Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"I refer to the Azera as my Korean Lexus. Luxury car, smooth ride, tons of space, and great acceleration. If you look hard enough, you can get a low mileage Azera Limited for thousands below Kelly Blue Book. Not to mention, Hyundai seems to have great service departments. My car is still within factory warranty and I've had it up to the dealership for multiple no cost repairs/replacements (power rear sunshade replaced for free and passenger seat heater replaced). You can't go wrong with the Azera. More luxurious than the Sonata, Camry, and Accord and tens of thousands of $ cheaper than Genesis sedan, Lexus LS and GS, and Infiniti M series. Decent handling - Keep in mind this is not a sports sedan. Outstanding acceleration in the city from standstill and even better on the highway. Gas mileage is ok with city driving (average anywhere between 21-24 MPG) and on the highway about 28-29 mpg. As far as outward appearance, the Azera body style and look grows on you with time. Rear brake lights (multiple LEDs) are really cool. If you are considering a mid-size to full-size sedan, I recommend you test drive the Azera before you make your purchase."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Azera near Honolulu. See local deals