2013 Hyundai Accent

8.3

Based on 82 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

Great Car For The Money! Plenty of room

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "MPG, Spacious driver area, features, PRICE"

Cons: "Cup holder gets blocked by arm rest"

"I absolutely love this car. I bought the SE model hatchback brand new and 12000 mikes layer still love it. Plenty of get up and go when needed and I regularly get 36+ mpg highway. I can get 28mpg city consistently if you dont punch it every time you take off. Im a bigger guy (6'2" 280lbs) and fit surprisingly well into this. Most other hatchbacks ie. fiesta/focus/fit, I found my knees hitting the dash not in this! All the features are nice although the ride quality decreases a lot with 3+ people in the car. Great for commuting! I was looking at the Chevy Sonic or this and for the price and features, the sonic couldnt touch this!"

not bad

By on Monday, February 10, 2014

Pros: "awesome gas mileage, fun to drive"

Cons: "some inconvenience interior problems"

"I'm going to start off by saying this car is great for its class. It's no BMW, but i love it. Easiest way of writing a review is the pros and cons Pros: -Awesome gas mileage. 30 MPG combined for me (daily commute: 60% city, 40% highway). Also I pay about 35$ to fill it up and a tank will last me about a week and a half. -Handles well, no complaints there. -acceleration is okay -affordable -bluetooth is convenient There are no REAL cons with this car. It's more just me being picky but here's what I don't like. Cons: -Cup holders are low, hard to find in the dark. -Small interior, no elbow room if you have a passenger in the front seat. -when you extend the center armrest it blocks one of the cup holders. -my leg blocks the window controls and lock/unlock button Overall it's a great car. Just little things here and there that kind of bug me. I would for sure recommend this car to anyone who wants a reliable car, with awesome gas mileage and a budget under $16,000. inconveniences"

Loved

By on Friday, July 20, 2012

Pros: "great design, great price, sturdy"

Cons: "cruise control, road noise"

"The gas mileage is great and the drive is absolutely smooth. I love everything about this car. I have only two complaints, after only 6 months the cruise control buttons came loose but are still usable and the amount of outside road noise you can hear while in the car is very loud and annoying."

Great Purchase

By on Saturday, August 1, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, great price, good on gas"

Cons: "driving dynamics a bit weak"

"This car is reliable and is great on gas. I get about 36 mpg on average is awesome compared to my Toyota Camry. I do wish the driving dynamics were a bit better, but it isn't a huge dilemma. I love my car and I feel like it was a great purchase. I would recommend this car to my friends and family."

Great little car, Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI)!

By on Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Pros: "GDI = great mileage AND fantastic get-up-and-go!"

Cons: "Front ground clearance of two inches = ouch!"

"Great little car. I wanted one ever since I found out that the Accents had GDI (Gasoline Direct Injection) ... The GDI (usually only found on high end sports cars and some exotics) smashes the customary trade-off between fuel efficiency and "just plain GOES!" I get over 40 on the highway, actual ("observed") is at about 36 MPG ... the acceleration is dynamite. The car came full of things you don't expect on an entry-level car. The premium sound system is great! The "manu-matic" transmission is a gas, too. The last car I drove with a "manu-matic" was the TipTronic found in the Porsches. Good company. If pressed to find one complaint, I'd say this - I would've designed the front bumper assembly to have more than two inches of ground clearance. That way, every time I parked too close to a three inch curb, the front bumper wouldn't get ripped off the car! (Been to the body shop once. As soon as they got it looking brand new, it happened again.) Oh, and did somebody specifically TRY to design the seat fabric to grab / hold / display every stain imaginable? It's impossible to keep the seats clean."