2012 Hyundai Accent

8.3

Based on 83 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

Surprisingly Very Power GDI! Bulletproof Quality!

By on Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Pros: "Economy Fuel! Non breakable!"

Cons: "Very low clearance of bumper!"

"I am amazed by powerful engine although it has only 1600 cc. That reason why I am happy with the GDI engine (usually only found on high end sports cars and some exotics). That type GDI helps to save gallons of gas but gives fast driving. Amazingly! The sound system is great! But it has very low clearance of heavy bumper. Please very careful to park. That is all! Hyundai has famous bulletproof quality!"

great car

By on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pros: "comfortable and economical"

Cons: "no dashboard backup or built in GPS"

"very versitale"

Second Accent; Reliable as ever.

By on Monday, February 10, 2014

Pros: "low price, good gas mileage, fun to drive"

Cons: "didn't come with keyless, bumper fitment dodgy."

"I bought this car new in December of 2011, and it has never let me down. The only thing that has been replaced was the right outer tie rod end, and that's down to the state of the roads in NY. It consistently delivers 30+ mpg (combined), even in the snow, and has topped out at 48mpg on a long road trip last summer. A friend with a Civic Hybrid was vaguely jealous of my car, because of the gas mileage and lack of Hybrid issues (like when the chargers wear out). Of course, you do get what you pay for, so there were a few things I needed to change/add when I got the car. The original tires on the car were those horrible low-friction tires for economy; they wore out after the first year (15,000 miles; rest of the year I was on snows). Back when I got mine, the sedan with manual transmission didn't have an option for keyless entry, so that was the first thing I added to the car. Next, out went the factory speakers and headunit, because I needed bluetooth for my job and the speakers had blown (after the first 1.5 years). On the highway, it holds its own when moving through traffic; I find myself overtaking with ease. In the city, it has pretty good handling and can sneak through tight spaces. The seats are comfortable enough to last through hour after hour of driving, unlike my 2007 Accent, which I needed to change the driver's seat due to how uncomfortable it was."

I love my Accent sedan

By on Sunday, February 26, 2017

Pros: "Long warranty, zippy engine, 40+ MPG, comfortable"

Cons: "Bluetooth is not standard"

"This is my first new car and I couldnt be happier with it. Everything about it is awesome, it looks great, has lots of space for a small car, the seats are comfortable, the sound system is top notch, the engine has fast acceleration and I routinely average 43 MPG in mixed driving with the automatic transmission. Plus, the warranty Hyundai offers cant be beaten. With how strict I am regarding maintenance I see no reason why I cant get 200,000 miles out of this car. The best part of all? An out the door price of 15,000 dollars plus my trade in (99 Buick Century) Ultimately the best value on the market for a small car you can get. The only other thing I wish were standard was Bluetooth, but that is hardly worth complaining about."

Nice little car

By on Thursday, June 16, 2016

"I bought this car new, and aside from having the horn replaced (under warranty), this has been a very good car. I have to be careful not to get too close to a curb when angle parking though because the front bumper is quite low."