2012 Hyundai Accent

8.3

Based on 78 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

Nice little car

By on Thursday, June 16, 2016

"I bought this car new, and aside from having the horn replaced (under warranty), this has been a very good car. I have to be careful not to get too close to a curb when angle parking though because the front bumper is quite low."

Wanted an economical commuter.

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pros: "Plenty of room in the front and rear. Great drive."

Cons: "Bigger gas tank. The 24 hour clock."

"First of all this is an economy compact car. With that in mind there are things you expect to get and things you don't expect to get from a vehicle like this. My rating reflects how well my expectations were met with this brand new off the lot purchase. I find the power ample. I don't have a lead foot, but when I need some extra power it is there to be had.I like the interior and have had no problems driving long distances with back discomfort. The interior seems as though it is built to last and I appreciate the cup holders front and rear. This is a quiet ride too. Sometimes at idle it is hard to know if the engine is running or not. Gear changes on my automatic is very smooth. I love the fuel economy. I average about 36 to the gallon between fill ups. On an interstate at about 65 mph with cruise control on and just me in the car, I can average over 42 mpg. Mine's a sedan, not a hatch back. Rear storage has been ample in every situation so far. I like the look better too. I enjoy the blue tooth for hand free phone calls and have found they system to work very well. It is not often I buy a new car. It is a big decision. So far no regrets."

Excellant quality for price

By on Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pros: "Pricing...Ride .....body integrity...many standard"

Cons: "would like electric seats"

"After 11000 miles the fuel mileage is astounding. Cruise control on at 68mph gets constantly 43-44 MPG. Very comfortable and quiet. I bought the spare tire kit as it was a reasonable price and piece of mind. Overall the car exceeds my expectations. I also have 2011 Sonata Limited so we are used to the electric steering so no problem there"

Great Economical CAr

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "Great Price, Comfortable Seats, Quality"

Cons: "cupholder location"

"First Hyundai I have owned. Went from Honda Fit to Accent SE w/sunroof and 6 speed auto. This car is a real surprise. Interior is very comfortable and seats and driver legroom is ergonomically correct and comfortable. Exterior design is great and it appears many competitors are utilizing in their new designs. Gas mileage is refreshing and available amenities and options are plentiful. Highly recommend this vehicle."

Outstanding for an econocar. Runs like a sportscar

By on Monday, December 15, 2014

Pros: "Nimble, plenty of extras"

"Acceleration is surprisingly good for such a small engine. Seating is comfortable. My Accent has a lot of features and is painted a pretty light blue color. My only complaint is that the front air dam is too low to the ground and I have to stay back from curbs."