2007 Hyundai Accent

8.2

Based on 318 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Reliable

By on Thursday, April 29, 2010

"Reliable vehicle"

great for comfort

By on Monday, April 12, 2010

"this is one of the better vehicles for doing what you need out of a car and getting good results."

A Great Buy

By on Sunday, April 11, 2010

"I really like my Accent. It's been incredibly dependable, easy and fun to drive and inexpensive to own. I have 94,000 miles on it and it drives like it did when I pulled out of the dealership. The fit and finish is superb for an entry-level model. The cloth interior holds up to regular use and is easy to clean - and it doesn't show little spots. The cargo space is surprisingly spacious and the fold-down seats make for extra room. I've toted folding tables, gardening supplies, skiis and a lot more in this car. I traveled all around Southern California for sales and had heavy presentation material in the trunk every day. The car handled the heavy weight very well and I never felt unsafe. I'd highly recommend the four door accent."

very reliable

By on Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"great car could use a interior upgrade but overall not bad the gas mileage could be better and the engine could use alittle more zip but a great car for your everyday travel."

It's a sensible choice that does not disappoint!

By on Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"After 43000 miles, my Accent remains utterly solid and reliable. I have had no mechanical problems whatsoever, and my gas milage is holding steady at 28city/36hwy. This model may not win any speed races, but it's 110 horsepower puts out enough power to avoid ugly traffic situations or merge onto a freeway quickly. It can comfortably cruise at 80+mph without giving the impression of struggle, and road noise is kept to a minimum. In short, this Accent offers an outstanding value, exceptional fuel economy, and better-than-average performance and comfort for its class. I continue to be thrilled with my Accent."