2007 Hyundai Accent

8.2

Based on 317 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Good econo car

By on Sunday, May 17, 2009

"I drive a daily interstate commute of just under 25 miles round trip Monday-Friday and have no problems getting up to highway speed, keeping up with traffic (even with the A/C on), or in passing people. Basic maintenance is easy on this car. The only thing that I wish is that they hadn't used quite so much plastic on the inside (it's an upgrade of the plastics they used to use in their older models, but it still seems a bit cheap). I like the car, and will look to buy another Hyundai when my family grows!"

Pretty Good

By on Saturday, June 28, 2008

"I have to say at first I was a little upset when I got this car. I went from a Monte Carlo SS to this to save gas and I needed a 4 door car for future children. My fiancee drives a Ford Explorer and when we would take trips it was basically "pick your poison." We went searching for about 2 weeks and we stopped at the Hyundai dealership one day and we were shown the last 2007 Accent they had on their lot. I had to learn to drive a stick, but I absolutely love it now. With gas prices on the rise, this car has saved me from paying a ridiculous amount of money. I put about 30$ in it and I ride for about a week sometimes a week and a half. With the Monte Carlo it was around 45$...and that was before gas went up to 4$ a gallon. The Accent might be a bit small, but its well worth it when it comes to the gas mileage. The interior is enough for children and there are 6-8 cup holders. The trunk is pretty spacious for such a little car. I liked the arm rest in the front and the stereo system. The pick up is a bit slow, but its 1.6 4-cyl so you have to understand that. I went from a 3.8 V6 to a 1.6 4-cyl so it was a big change. I wish this car had more storage spaces, but there are other ways to store things (CDs, pens, etc.). I recommend this car to the people who want to pay a reasonable price, want good gas mileage, and people who like smaller cars. This car is well worth it."

Cute Little Vehicle

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"I recently bought a 2006 Hyundai Accent and I just love it. It's a cute little car that is super reliable. When we had some really cold days in winter everyone else had trouble starting their car, but mine started right up. It even handles well in the snow. I just really have no complaints about this car other than I wish it had just a dash more power, but then you would probably give up the fact that this car sips gas."

Hyundi Accent

By on Thursday, August 9, 2007

"Don't get me wrong, I love my Jeep Wrangler but I needed a reliable car that was great on gas and would not leave me stranded on the side of the road and the Hyundai Accent was the best choice. I go all week on 1 tank of gas. And you can't beat the warranty. I love my Hyundai."

Love my car

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

"Love this car, great for commuting to work, gas mileage and small amt of $ to fill it up. Cons:seat belt far away, poor ability to get up steep hills, tire size is hard to find options for, no temp gauge"