2005 Hyundai Accent

7.9

Based on 414 Ratings for the 2000 - 2005 models.

7.6/10

Awesome Car!!!

By on Friday, September 14, 2007

"I just want to say that I've had my car for almost 2 years now and I LOVE IT!!! It has a little pep, but not too much for me to handle. It's been RELIABLE in the winter. (Last winter was horrible and there were 2 times a 4x4 truck got stuck when my little "zoom zoom car" just kept on goin')I would definately buy another one, and I would recommend this car to everyone I know."

Reliable Vehicle

By on Thursday, September 13, 2007

"This is an extremely reliable vehicle. I have had little to no mechanical failure since I have had the vehicle. I would recommend this vehicle as a starter car to anyone."

Great Car - Cheap price

By on Thursday, September 13, 2007

"Buyinh this car was the best deal I've ever made. Awesome warranty and a fun, economical, functional vehicle. I do not look forward the day I have to buy a new car (although I'm betting that will be a while). It will be tough to find one as good as this one at such a cheap price. Now that people have recognized Hyundai as a mainstream, quality vehicle manufacturer, the prices will continue to go up."

best vehicle

By on Thursday, September 13, 2007

"in exellent condition i bought for my eldrly mother. she is now unable to drive. everything works on the car. manual windows, and seats. radio and cassette,also cold a/c and good heater. the car is like new. this body style is sought after. roomy- seats four adults in comfort. a large trunk . all tires have good tread. i just replaced the battery. needs nothing, turn key. its fun to drive. only 10,000 miles. (true)."

Good Car w/ problems sometimes

By on Monday, September 3, 2007

"I bought this car in Feb 04 with 78k on it. the only problems ive had with the car are the automatic tranny and o2 sensor. had to replace twice in the matter of a year n a half. other than that runs great no leaks. burns a little oil though. currently have 130k on it. i enjoy this car extremely lacks alot of power though. oh well great car for the price i paid."