1995 Hyundai Accent

7.4

Based on 86 Ratings for the 1995 - 1999 models.

7.5/10
    7.3/10
    6.9/10
    7.0/10

most reliable little car ever!

By on Friday, September 18, 2009

"I bought this car used when it was 4 years old. I have now owned it for 6 years and other than scheduled maintenance, I have not had to fix a darn thing! I used it to commute to work and school in college (30 min. either way for both school and work) and it has been a trooper through horrible snow and ice storms, getting me safely to my destination when I saw 4wd vehicles in the ditch! It's a zippy little car that gets awesome gas mileage and is really trouble free. What a great car! If it weren't for having a family now and needing a bigger car for car seats, etc. I would continue to get Accents for the rest of my life! Can't go wrong with this car if you want a reliable commuter!"

Great town car

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"This car has been extremely reliable in all weather conditions, relatively comfortable and excellent on gas. I recommend this car for the beginning driver, college student or anyone that needs a good economic car."

extremely reliable

By on Sunday, August 16, 2009

"Extremely reliable we took long thousand mile trips comfortably several times without incident."

great on gas

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"my daughter bought this car for her first vehicle.it runs great and is very reliable not to mention really great on gas."

I love this car!

By on Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"I bought this car brand new in 1997. I was a little lerary of buying a Hyundai, but I am sure glad I bought it. I have been driving it for almost 11 years and have had no problems!!! I have to sell it because it doesn't have room for three car seats in the back, but I wish I could get something bigger with as great gas milage. I would recommend one hands down to other smaller cars.:>"

Great little car

By on Saturday, February 9, 2008

"I've bought a 1997 GL 4D back in 2000 and have it since then. Got it at 22,500 miles and only had to do regular maintenance (oil, filters, tires) on it. Mileage is absolutely awesome (35 in town, up to 46 on highway). This little car has paid several times its price. I like better the design of the old Accents vs the new ones."

great lil car!

By on Saturday, January 12, 2008

"I bought mine in 2000 and i have only had to do minor work on it. Still have it and it's going strong! I just love it even more since the price of gas went up!!!!! LOL"

Great little car

By on Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pros: "Great Great little car"

"Runs great. It has speed and pick up. I just change oil and do the timing belt every 60,000 miles and it goes."

great car

By on Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"I have had this car since 1996 and have put 146,000 miles on it. It is still running and I believe with the proper care, it would probably run until 200,000 miles! This car has seen two babies being brought home from the hospital! This car has been very dependable and gets good gas mileage--on average about 27-30 mpg. I am now looking at replacing it and am looking at other Hyundai cars. Very pleased with Hyundai!"

Best Value

By on Monday, January 5, 2009

"My mother also bought this car in '99 and it is still kicking. We took it over in '05 and it has been a blessing - in gas mileage especially. It hasn't needed any major work done. It is a dependable car and I would recommend it if you need a car for just transportation/a commuter car."