1995 Hyundai Accent

7.4

Based on 86 Ratings for the 1995 - 1999 models.

7.5/10
    7.3/10
    6.9/10
    7.0/10

GREAT

By on Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pros: "great price, very reliable, cute, runs and runs!"

Cons: "cheap cupholders"

"I bought my car when it had just over 120000 miles on it and it ran very well.. Within the past year i have put 24000 miles on it and it still is running great! I do take care of my vehicles and this one is very easy to care for. great for your money, very reliable. I live in Central Oregon and my family lives in the valley, so i drive over the mountain on average 20 times a summer. This car is GREAT. Its my first car and i plan to keep it for a very long time."

Good overall vehicle

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "Ran good for the last 8yrs"

Cons: "parts are not cheap"

"I've had this car for 8yrs now. Normal wear and tear, good fuel mileage, low oil consumption, very good going through the snow. Doesn't take the bumps very well the only real down fall. Does turn on the dime and very easy to parallel park. Overall good car, 3rd set of brakes on the front, 2nd set of brakes on the back, 2nd set of tires, 3rd alternator, 2nd battery, 3rd set of spark plugs all in 8yrs. Alternator is a pain to change, have to remove the right front tire and move the radiator over to remove the alternator. Parts are also not cheap to replace especially sensors. Good little car."

most reliable little car ever!

By on Friday, September 18, 2009

"I bought this car used when it was 4 years old. I have now owned it for 6 years and other than scheduled maintenance, I have not had to fix a darn thing! I used it to commute to work and school in college (30 min. either way for both school and work) and it has been a trooper through horrible snow and ice storms, getting me safely to my destination when I saw 4wd vehicles in the ditch! It's a zippy little car that gets awesome gas mileage and is really trouble free. What a great car! If it weren't for having a family now and needing a bigger car for car seats, etc. I would continue to get Accents for the rest of my life! Can't go wrong with this car if you want a reliable commuter!"

extremely reliable

By on Sunday, August 16, 2009

"Extremely reliable we took long thousand mile trips comfortably several times without incident."

Reliable vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"I've owned the 1999 accent since September 09. It's about to hit 100k miles and by far has been reliable. Although sluggish due to its small engine this vehicle has gone up and down the entire eastern seaboard with zero incidents. The vehicle has never required major repairs except for the master cylinders that I replaced at 96k."