2009 HUMMER H3T

Based on 473 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Best vehicle Ive owned

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive. safe"

Cons: "Limited console space"

My H3 Resting in driveway

"My H3 is a very safe and reliable vehicle that I look forward to driving every chance I can. The heated leather seats are comfortable and the controls are easy to see and work well. Heating and A/C works well. Monsoon stereo system with 6 disc changer has great audio with automatic volume control via vehicle speed. The 5 cylinder engine has surprisingly plenty of power and 4 speed automatic shifts flawlessly. This ride has the biggest sunroof I have ever seen and works great. The onstar system and phone provide even more security and work perfectly and turn by turn navigation is nice but I still prefer my dash mounted Garmin. The only thing this H3 is missing is the Bluetooth interface that that the 2010's came with. Shame they discontinued production of this vehicle."

My H3 Resting in driveway

This is a great sporty vehicle

By on Monday, August 8, 2016

"The H3 Alpha gets around anywhere. I love this vehicle and how well it performs. The turning radius is great when parking. Rated a 9 for comfort as the back seats are a little tight when tall people are passengers. Purchased New in 2010 and haven't had one regret. Have owned it for 6 years and it is a daily driver. Average 15 MPG with a strong V8 and oversize off road tires. I LOVE IT!"

Love My H3!

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"This is my favorite vehicle ever! It gets a lot of attention, and drives great. No problem towing my trailer, and it has a fantastic turning radius. My only complaint is that the back seat does not fold completely down, so there not as much storage space available as I am used to. My lease is up 1/10, and if there is not an 2010 to lease, I am going to buy this one."

Went from a BMW X5 to an H3 Alpha!

By on Monday, March 2, 2009

"Believe it or not, my wife and I were looking to save money, and decided to trade in our 07 X5 sport, for this 2008 H3 Alpha. We bought it certified pre-owned with less than 3000 miles on it, and at the time when GM was giving the employee discount and the customer loyalty bonus. It even had the chrome running boards, chrome gas cap cover, the roof racks and the mud flaps, plus the chrome mirrors and the performance dual exhaust. Everytime I start it up, it reminds me of my 99 Camaro SS, love that V8 sound!! The back up camera is handy as well, even received the 100,000 mile warranty since it was a certified pre owned. We get about 14-16 miles per gallon with the V8. Did not get the off road package, but it does have the navigation system, which is my only complaint. I can't believe this has a touch screen nav system that can not play MP3 or WMA audio CD's.. there is no iPod option, which even Honda offers in all their cars, not even an AUX audio input, I mean this is a 2008 right?? And the cost of the nav upgrade disc is $200, again crazy more than the BMW disc! Regardless, the XM is cool, now that you can have it for $10 a month, on star, all that you really need is the safe and sound package for $20 a month. The ride is firm but comfortable, and actually my wife thinks the seats are more comfortable than the X5 we had, actually we have owned 3 X5's already and wanted a change. The snow is no issue, and this truck is awesome off road. I have had it with the Hummer club and with some of my other friends to many off road parks here in the mid west, it is no slouch. I hope that GM will keep it around, but if not, It will be cool to have a rare truck like this, and it is a head turner... I don't believe there will be any shortage of parts for this little monster since it shares parts/platforms with the Chevy Colorado truck...."

My Hummer

By on Saturday, September 8, 2007

"Great vehicle. Comfortable. Roomy in the front seat AND back seat. Wouldn't trade it for any other car.....except a H2! Don't let anyone fool you about this car not getting good gas mileage. I keep records and I average on the freeway 25+ mpg......in town about 17. Worth the money."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching HUMMER H3T near Honolulu. See local deals