2008 HUMMER H2

Based on 299 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

HUMMER says it all!

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Safety, fun to drive, comfort."

Cons: "There are no cons"

"I have owned many SUVs over the years and this is by far the most comfortable, reliable and funnest SUV I have owned. You don't buy a Hummer for gas mileage, you buy a Hummer for it's safety, comfort and stately look. I wish they still made these beautiful vehicles."

Best Vehicle Ever Made

By on Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"This is my 2nd H2 and I will drive it until it falls apart which I would estimate about 75 years from now!"

best suv ever

By on Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"I have owned the tahoe , suburban, excursion and now the Hummer. I love this suv. no problems. I feel reaaly safe in this suv and feel it is the safest for my children. comfort is excellent. only down fall is gas mileage but that is the same like any large suv. suburban ect. love it"

Leave My H2 Alone!!!

By on Saturday, June 20, 2009

"I have owned my H2 for 4 years and would HATE to give it up. I feel safe driving it due to it's weight and size, and the fact that it handles excellently in the harsh Utah winters as well as the 4 wheel driving/towing during the summers. Haven't had ANY mechanical problems with it. It has 48,000 miles on it and will be getting it's first new set of tires this winter. I seriously can't complain about anything on this vehicle. It gets 14.3 MPG, which is about the same as the 2 Tahoes I had owned previously (but is a much nicer vehicle all around). I'm disheartened that it has gotten such a bad rap on it's gas mileage since many SUVs and trucks perform much worse, yet no one bashes on them. Everyone who has ridden in it has been shocked by the smooth ride and the comfortable interior. In fact whenever I go anywhere with my friends they all ask if I will drive. All it takes is a test drive and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's the nicest SUV on the road and handles like a dream."

Like NOTHING else!

By on Monday, April 27, 2009

"I have owned my H2 for slightly over 2 years and wouldn't trade it for anything. It handles beautifully, has NO repeat NO blind spots. Is extremely stable in ice, snow, wet or dry roads. Gas mileage at 14.3 mpg is nothing to complain about, better than most pickups. Any fool who wants to put a Duramax in this vehicle is crazy, has more power than anyone needs. I'm just so disappointed that this line is to be discontinued. GM doesn't know a good product when they have one, this includes the H3, which I owned and loved so-o-o-o-o-o much I traded up to the H2. As I tell everyone, drive one, you'll buy it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching HUMMER H2 near Honolulu. See local deals