2008 HUMMER H2

Based on 299 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

good buy

By on Sunday, November 18, 2007

"the hummer h2 is a great car to drive and to look good in. i'm an agressive driver and it can definately take all that i can throw at it. the only 3 problems i have with it are the 3-5 hours i spend keeping it clean, the gas mileage which i have managed to get an average of 9mpg, and the horrible prices that dealers of this company charge to get the smallest thing fixed. i broke the cover of one of my offroad lights and the dealer wanted 50 for it...i got 2 from a regular chevy dealer for 30 and it was on ebay but i couldn't find it again for a set of 4 for 16$. if you dont have a warranty you will pay dearly when it has problems. even tho this may sound bad its the only car i'd want to have right now."

Big boys truck

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"Love my Hummer! Bought it new in 2003, have not had a bit of trouble with it. Still turns heads. Had to get the yellow one of course, it's my "big boys TONKA Truck". Would love to put a big red "TONKA" on the side of it. Performance has been suprisingly good for its size and weight, easily hits 65 and have had it over 90. Gas mileage (I still check it almost every tank) has been everywhere from a low of 10.7 to a high of 15.4. Back and forth to work (12 miles) I get about 11.8. Current lifetime, 65000 miles, is 12.8. I really miss having a pick-up but have not been able to bring myself to trade or sell the H2. Fall in love with it every time I look at it."

Will TURN Heads of all ages!

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"Waited Five years to get a HUMMER. It was well worth the wait. Every where we go, people are always looking and commenting on the nice HUMMER. My Four year old daughter just loves it, everytime we pass a HUMMER she yells HUMMER. My 14 year old daughter loves for me to take her to high school and drop her off at the FRONT DOOR!!! My 19 year old son LOVES it also. And my husband, well, lets just say---he loves it when I can pass up a gas station without stopping. lol"

Wicked Off Road

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"We absolutely love our H2 it has unbelievable power and it is so comfortable The gas mileage is bad but its worth it and it hates going over 60. We've pulled quite a few people that have got stuck 2 feet down in mud with no problem. The H2 is ridiculous. Love it would recommend it to anyone"

Own The Road

By on Monday, August 13, 2007

"This is my first Hummer I've had it 3 years.I own the H2, pretty big, but I never worry about driving through snow.If you can't find a place to park, you make one. The bad part of course is the gas mileage. I get about 12 mpg. If you can store it in the Summer great. It drives like a fine Luxury vehicle , like it is."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching HUMMER H2 near Honolulu. See local deals