ZIP code

2007 HUMMER H2

Based on 299 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

Best Vehicle I have ever had.

By on Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pros: "Safe, Efficient, Strong, fun to drive"

Cons: "Fuel economy"

"This truck is really a fun vehicle to have! It is very reliable, versatile, safe, maneuverable, and the only downside I have is the fuel economy. It has caused NO problems at all for the 9 years I have had it."

Great Ride, Extremely Fun, Like No Other

By on Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pros: "Appearance, Size, Reliability, Cargo, Power"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"I love this truck. My kids love this truck. Owned it for 6 year and have had no issues with it. Drives well with a lot of power. A ton of cargo space. Extremely comfortable to drive and ride in, seats are huge. Handles surprising well for a big truck and is super in the snow. The look is awesome and will never go out of style. Only negatives are parking in some areas b/c of the size (length and height) and gas mileage (11 mpg)."

Great vehicle

By on Friday, October 30, 2009

"Owned an H2 for 5 years. NOT ONE SINGLE ISSUE with it in that time. powerful 4WD. A dream to drive, especially in bad weather. Paint job lasts forever. Still looks brand new."

WHY ?

By on Saturday, August 22, 2009

"AS EVERYONE KNOWS BY NOW GM IS DROPPING THE HUMMER BRAND. H2 IS A GREAT SUV. SURE IT HAD BAD PRESS DUE TO GAS MILAGE, BUT GM COULD CHANGE THE GEAR RATIO FROM 4:11 ( OFF ROAD RATIO ) TO A 3:23 ( HWY RATIO). JUST MAKING THAT CHANGE COULD HAVE INCREASE THE GAS MILEAGE TO 17 CITY 26 HWY. 95% OF H2 OWNER NEVER DRIVE OFF ROAD ANYWAY. OFFER A TWO WHEEL DRIVE. WITH WEIGHT REDUCTION. H2 WOULD GET HYBRID MPG"

Looks say it all!

By on Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"I am absolutely in love with this truck. It is everything it's looks imply and doesn't pretend to be anything it's not. Totally capable off road or in inclement weather, yet reasonable to drive on public roads. It is heavy, but has the power necessary to move along fine. The truck bed is short, but it seems to handle my needs perfectly. The upside is that the H2 SUT is more maneuverable than expected, especially in parking lots. I have had no reliability concerns, but I have had the dealer address a couple of loose/rattling trim issues. My H2 gets driven pretty hard though, so I'm not surprised. I really am still in awe over how comfortable it is to ride in. The seats are great and controls are well placed and easy to use. I love the huge moonroof and one touch all-windows-down feature. For me, this one vehicle replaces both a Jeep Wrangler and Chevy Avalanche, and very well. Compared with those trucks, the fuel economy is fine, considering all you get in return. It's not for everyone, but it lives up to the image it presents."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching HUMMER H2 near Honolulu. See local deals